Discussion in 'The Trenches' started by jei, Apr 17, 2019.
Here we go! We are live!
"Living, breathing ATM machine" - I love it.
Adesanya does, but Poirier, for Khabib and UFC, is always second choice to a rematch with the dolly-throwing phone smasher.
If T-Ferg gets back in time he'll get the Khabib fight. The UFC hype machine is firmly behind Adesanya so he'll likely get Whittaker next
Wouldn't surprise me at all.
The comparison is somewhat valid BUT:
- Izzy never lost to two cans in the process like Conor
- Izzy's striking is better
- Izzy's TDD is better
- Izzy's gas tank is better
- Izzy's ego is (slightly) smaller
- even an ancient Silva is better than Siver
- Kelvin is better than Chad
Conor was more of a protected hype train and had an easier way up IMO, while Izzy is more legit and still improving. I don't see him plunging into coked up delusion if he wins the belt either.
Separate names with a comma.