The Ultimate Wrestling Question: You own a promotion and get either guy in their prime for 15 years.

I feel like u our prime sid with prime Heyman and u would be counting the money forever. But I am not pulmheyman. I am a thin man with clammy hands. So I’ll just let nash run things and put me into bankruptcy
Thy had a run together in Alabama in the 80's when Heyman was Paul E Dangerously and Sid was under a hockey mask as Lord Humongous
Then the promotion went outta business

Thy had a run together in Alabama in the 80's when Heyman was Paul E Dangerously and Sid was under a hockey mask as Lord Humongous
Thanks for the history listen pere
{<diva}

Thanks for the history listen pere
{<diva}
giphy.webp

Pere trying to get me to google lord humongous
<{1-2}>
I wasn’t born yesterday !

First thought was Nash, but thinking it over, Sid. Bring Sid in for a few months every now and then, and he's guaranteed money, with far less hassle, barring the odd stabbing or squeegee assault.

Sid without hesitation
Nash was a shit starter that would constantly cause headaches backstage with his diva bullshit
Sid didnt have to he the focus of the promotion, you could use him sparingly in an enforcer role and then move on everytime he became disinterested, thats easier to work with than Nash and his nonstop problems

Sid almost killed Arn Anderson with a pair of scissors!

You gotta learn to never let a good shoot fail to become an angle if you're gonna work the book Rex.

Nash is garbage and only looked good when guys like Sean Michaels and Bret made him look incredible.

Nash couldn’t work a match to save his life. He was horrible as Diesel

Nash had the greater upside as a top card guy but his downside was greater too... and I say that fully cognizant that Sid stabbed somebody.

Eh, that's on Arn and even Arn has said that much. Arn brought out the scissors and stabbed Sid first and Sid knocked him down. That's when Sid saw the scissors in his stomach and with Arn trying to get up and grabbing at his legs, Sid just stabbed the shit out of Arn.

I would take Sid just because you could use him to draw money every few months and build up stars around him to carry the company.

Back