The War Room Bet Thread V4

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
@rob mafia

Let's have a wager

Who brought up gaming , I say you not me

Who brought up stormfront/ White supremacists , I say you not me

Your av is a demon merged with Obama , I say yes you seem to claim no

This involves this thread
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-beginning-of-the-end-of-the-bidens.4076989/

i ALREADY linked and quoted the post of yours that linked to r/gaming, genius. wtf

lolz @ you spazzing out and accusing me of "following you" in a thread i had already posted in... while you post this dumb shit in an unrelated thread and tag me in. wtf, man.

and i never said you brought up stormfront, reading master. it was another person, entirely, that "brought up" white supremacists. i mocked you by saying r/gaming (your link, that you used to support your ridonculous claim that baraka infers "far right" ) is the new stormfront.

uberlolz, yet again, @ this "demon" shit.

a+++ reading comprehension.

edit: might as well post it here, since you're incredulously calling it out in 3 different threads now:

Ya , Google it and that's what it is , are you actually trying to dispute this ?

Website for this image

Mortal Kombat: Baraka Obama 2012 : gaming

reddit.com

r/gaming and mortal kombat - apparently bastions of the "far right." what an idiot.

Last edited:
i ALREADY linked and quoted the post of yours that linked to r/gaming, genius. wtf

lolz @ you spazzing out and accusing me of "following you" in a thread i had already posted in... while you post this dumb shit in an unrelated thread and tag me in. wtf, man.

and i never said you brought up stormfront, reading master. it was another person, entirely, that "brought up" white supremacists. i mocked you by saying r/gaming (your link, that you used to support your ridonculous claim that baraka infers "far right" ) is the new stormfront.

uberlolz, yet again, @ this "demon" shit.

a+++ reading comprehension.

edit: might as well post it here, since you're incredulously calling it out in 3 different threads now:

r/gaming and mortal kombat - apparently bastions of the "far right." what an idiot.
You're a nutter , that much is clear.

Let's narrow this down

Which one of us brought up gaming , I say you , you say me.

Sig bet ?

You're a nutter , that much is clear.

...yeah, I'M the "nutter" here. not the one who flipped out over a baraka pic and jumped to allllll sorts of crazy "hard/far right" conclusions from it.

Which one of us brought up gaming , I say you , you say me.

Sig bet ?

lolwut? i ALREADY quoted the post in question. no one said "gaming" until you. dumber, the joke was r/gaming, which you linked, but didn't even understand. hurr durr. idiocy of this magnitude shouldn't even be possible. do a ctrl+f if it's THIS FREAKIN' IMPORTANT to you.

who the fuck sees my av and not only concludes that it's a meme for the "hard right"/"far right (you said both)," but that this was a logical deduction. take your meds.

<Deported1>

edit: since you apparently care about sigs (???), i added one. lolz

Last edited:
aren't all men "nutters"?

haG_nhsj2wcaxq8Tw94WhwVkKR3RsCrFlGNnq6jPxUx1VzLTtVF3sric-LxD61SE2Uw5OWHws3ksdbylGA0UBOFl_G8AAEQvi0I133zdKRH82aso

...yeah, I'M the "nutter" here. not the one who flipped out over a baraka pic and jumped to allllll sorts of crazy "hard/far right" conclusions from it.

lolwut? i ALREADY quoted the post in question. no one said "gaming" until you. dumber, the joke was r/gaming, which you linked, but didn't even understand. hurr durr. idiocy of this magnitude shouldn't even be possible. do a ctrl+f if it's THIS FREAKIN' IMPORTANT to you.

who the fuck sees my av and not only concludes that it's a meme for the "hard right"/"far right (you said both)," but that this was a logical deduction. take your meds.

<Deported1>

edit: since you apparently care about sigs (???), i added one. lolz
Lol , and you call me a spaz

It's real simple , you keep bleating that I'm the one who brought up gaming , I say you did .

So accept the bet or slink away .

Lol , and you call me a spaz

It's real simple , you keep bleating that I'm the one who brought up gaming , I say you did .

So accept the bet or slink away .

...you're the one that made these dumb posts and tagged me. i couldn't care less about sigs. obviously. (i didn't even have one til now)

that said, i ALREADY proved this, so i don't know why you keep blabbering. ctrl+f, ffs.

@rob mafia

Let's have a wager

Who brought up gaming , I say you not me

Who brought up stormfront/ White supremacists , I say you not me

Your av is a demon merged with Obama , I say yes you seem to claim no

This involves this thread
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-beginning-of-the-end-of-the-bidens.4076989/

And this thread
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...in-a-generation.4076335/page-8#post-158499177

It's Barack Obama merged with Baraka from Mortal Kombat you dork

Lmfao

Um ya , obviously , although I had to explain to people in the Yang thread

...wow. like 14 people had to tell you what it was/how retarded your claims were. you say "obviously," but you were the one insisting it was some sort of "far right" image.

wrong thread.

...wow. like 14 people had to tell you what it was/how retarded your claims were. you say "obviously," but you were the one insisting it was some sort of "far right" image.
And yet you won't bet , because you either are lying or painfully stupid

This is the bet thread , either accept a bet , propose a bet or stfu

Those are your three choices .

And yet you won't bet , because you either are lying or painfully stupid

This is the bet thread , either accept a bet , propose a bet or stfu

Those are your three choices .

...you're the one that cares about signatures/this thread/tagged me in this thread. i was happily pwning you in 2 other threads (and didn't even know this thread existed), but you had to make it 3.

you can ctrl+f in the aforementioned thread and confirm it. and you can change/delete your precious sig if it makes you feel better. this is the most bizarre e-stalking i've received in about a decade.

Um ya , obviously , although I had to explain to people in the Yang thread

You're lying. You had no idea what it was, and thought the "demonic portrayal" of Obama, was a right wing meme. It was only after pages of explaining to you that it was just a simple play on Obama's first name with a Mortal Kombat character with a similar name, that you started playing it off like you knew all along.

Just bow out of this one. You're embarrassing yourself.

You're lying. You had no idea what it was, and thought the "demonic portrayal" of Obama, was a right wing meme. It was only after pages of explaining to you that it was just a simple play on Obama's first name with a Mortal Kombat character with a similar name, that you started playing it off like you knew all along.

Just bow out of this one. You're embarrassing yourself.
You're wrong ( no surprise there ) and I'm happy to prove it , it's true I didn't know about mortal combat , just thought it was a random demon merged with Obama , lol I had a guy in that thread arguing it wasn't even Obama .

This whole thing is stupid in the extreme , all I said was that I'm going to assume that someone sporting that av was going to be pretty hard right .

Nothing for anyone to lose their shit over lol

You're wrong ( no surprise there ) and I'm happy to prove it , it's true I didn't know about mortal combat , just thought it was a random demon merged with Obama , lol I had a guy in that thread arguing it wasn't even Obama .

LOL

"You're wrong, but here's a statement proving that you're right!"

Go to bed.

LOL

"You're wrong, but here's a statement proving that you're right!"

Go to bed.
Dumb ass I had dropped it , I let him have the last word .

It's not my fault your vag has sand in it and you decided to keep it going .<JagsKiddingMe>

Go. To. Bed.
I think I will , the wife's in the mood , you should go downtown and buy yourself a blow job , it's sounds like you're in dire need of one .

Status
Not open for further replies.