Opinion The War Room Bet Thread V7

Best bet(s) settled in the last bet thread (see closed bets section in post 3)

• Bet 53 Quipling v. SATW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bet 54 Fawlty v. oceanmachine

• Bet 59 MMAisGod v. oceanmachine

• Bet 57 Trotsky v. heirapparent

• Bet 58 Trotsky v. second sight

• Bet 46 Andy Capp v. Richie Madano

• Total voters
i accept that. a guilty verdict in a criminal trial = a conviction. we've got 4 trials to go through and i never even offered up anything on my end so this is going to be the most one-sided bet in history.
Put some skin in the game username av or sign. Bet penalty as long as you want.

and thats pretty humiliating for me because i refuse to drink light beer and i havent drank that cheap busch shit for over 15 years now.

I'm betting the Maga beheader will plead not guilty by reason of insanity and this will be accepted by the justice system. @Siver! has accepted.

Stakes - 30 days of having to show the winner's sig message.

@Siver! Agreed?

Quick bump on this one, as I haven't looked at it for a while.

Couple of things here strongly imply this whacko was 'clear of mind', or at least that the murder was fully planned and premeditated.

Wonder how long it will take to get an answer on this one?

Also facing charges for terrorism.

I will change my handle to idrankyourbeer'smaid, If DJT is convicted in the Hush money case

i'll buy a case of busch light and try to drink as much of that monkey piss as i can if the jury exonerates the rapey fartster in his first trial. how's that?

They say Budweiser is the King of Beers, it's not
It's Busch light

I'll match your case

Quick bump on this one, as I haven't looked at it for a while.

Couple of things here strongly imply this whacko was 'clear of mind', or at least that the murder was fully planned and premeditated.

Wonder how long it will take to get an answer on this one?

Also facing charges for terrorism.
I checked on it not too long ago. Trial was supposed to start this month, but the defense asked for a delay.