The WMMA GOAT likes her fries with ice cream

I always cringe when I see professional fighters destroying their body with sugar. I mean, your body is your everything, you have to take care of it meticulously and you're poisoning yourself with sugar? My liver hurts just from seeing this.

I mean steroids and brain damage are probably gonna do more damage than sugar

I always cringe when I see professional fighters destroying their body with sugar. I mean, your body is your everything, you have to take care of it meticulously and you're poisoning yourself with sugar? My liver hurts just from seeing this.
Every day your posts just get worse and worse

Grow some balls ffs

Shevchenko is not the fight camp type of fighter, she trains intensely year round. She could eat as much sugar as possible for her and I doubt it would "poison" her body.
Btw, sugar >>> red meat, at least it doesn't give you cancer.

Shevchenko is not the fight camp type of fighter, she trains intensely year round. She could eat as much sugar as possible for her and I doubt it would "poison" her body.
Btw, sugar >>> red meat, at least it doesn't give you cancer.
Where the fuck did you get that red meat gives you cancer?

Meat only diet is better for you than vegan horseshit

My peach, she can train as intensely as she wants, no amount of exercise is going to negate the damage sugar does to the liver, the smaller blood vessels, the brain and the entire body, really. The Nr.1 killers in the world are heart disease, cancer and diabetes and all of them have their legs strongly planted in the metabolic syndrome that stems from dogshit eating habits. It's just baffling to me that professionals who are supposed to take meticulous care of their bodies are so careless, that's all.

{<huh}

Sugar isn't inherently bad, it's overconsumption that is the problem. And athletes can handle more of it since they are burning it off through their regular activities.

Whats the point in living if you cant whoop it up once and awhile christ.

Back