The WMMA GOAT likes her fries with ice cream

I always cringe when I see professional fighters destroying their body with sugar. I mean, your body is your everything, you have to take care of it meticulously and you're poisoning yourself with sugar? My liver hurts just from seeing this.
You've caught a lot of flack for this post, but you are right. No one is immune to the effects of sugar.

A great example is Dominique Wilkins, one of the best basketball players in the world in the 80's and 90's, and among the greatest athletes to ever play the game. He was diagnosed with Type II diabetes while he was still playing.

Let that settle in, people. He was in better shape than 99% of all people in the world and still got diabetes at that time.

521025.jpg259d86e18989c6e7.gif

This thread went some weird places. Not as weird as dipping fries in ice cream weird, but definitely weird

lol poor new account boy SimpSlam

lil pseudo intellectual dork got absolutely fucked in here hahahaha

fries and ice cream? how can that be perfect combo? look nasty

Just the way things are. Why would tobacco give you cancer? It's a natural leaf. Men have been smoking it for millenia. Still, the single worst health decision a human can make is consuming tobacco regularly.
Processed meat isn't meat.

90% of the "food" in your average supermarket is poison, unsuitable for consumption by man or beast.

"Processed," "fortified" and "enriched" are code words. When a product has any of those words, it means it's the most poisonous, nutrient deficient concoction that they can legally sell as food.

The enemies of the food industry are nutrients, minerals, vitamins and so on, because they oxidize and spoil. White rice first emerged in the mid 19th century. The reason was storage and transportation. Natural/brown rice spoil. White rice does not, because all the nutrients have been removed. This led to beriberi, so they had to "fortify" it. In the US, they have taken it even further and bleach bread. This is done to get rid of even the slightest trace of nutrients. I think we all have seen that Big Macs don't spoil. There's nothing edible in it. Fungi and bacteria are not picky eaters. There's just nothing in a Big Mac for them.

A Big Mac tells us nothing about food, but everything about processing.

I always cringe when I see professional fighters destroying their body with sugar. I mean, your body is your everything, you have to take care of it meticulously and you're poisoning yourself with sugar? My liver hurts just from seeing this.

Yeah I'm really surprised to see her drinking coke, Khabib too. Hopefully it's a cheat day thing or maybe it's a zero sugar(corn syrup)/stevia/etc etc one

Getting out late from work and getting here on sherdog, trying to relax and having fun while reading a whole shitstorm of sugar vs nonsugar ppl.
Dear God, I don't know if I should cry for happiness or sadness, internet is such a lovely place.

Why is she dipping her chip in ice cream? I guess that's why she's champ and I'm not.

It doesn't have to be the high point to be something enjoyable. Like, even if you are in awesome shape can you really say you don't enjoy some french fries and (but not necessarily with unless that's you) ice cream sometimes?

The idea that top level athletes can never indulge in some junk food is ludicrous when you consider the training regimen you need to become a top level athlete.
I don't care for fries. I think it's a waste of a tasty potato.

I'm on keto, so I don't eat either.

I can honestly say I don't enjoy food. I think it's a waste of time. As I wrote elsewhere, I eat 8 soft boiled eggs every day. I eat more than that, but it's my staple along with avocado, tomato, and a few other things.

Funny thing. When you stop eating sweats, you stop caring about them. I do eat 90% chocolate. Just one piece.

A side note. Keto isn't so much a diet as a lifestyle. It is primarily about putting a stop to compulsive eating. Breakfast wasn't a thing for 99.99% or so of human history. You had to pick or catch your food before you got to eat. Breakfast is the first thing everybody should stop doing.

Most things we are taught about food come not from doctors, but the food industry. The aforementioned breakfast. Food groups aren't a thing.

This thing is absolutely insane.
food-groups-chart.jpg

Source: https://www.healthyeating.org/products-and-activities/curriculum/high-school/lesson-1

Even if you remove the craziest things on this chart, it's still not a thing. Eggs and tuna aren't comparable. Eggs are the healthiest things humans can eat. Tuna is garbage, The white bread of fish.

The healthiest dairy you can eat is not even on the list. Butter. Organic butter. It's so healthy, you can eat as much of it as you want. Bulletproof coffee.

GMO corn next to avocado?

That's the main point. The food industry and the FDA don't make any distinction between poison (e.g. corn, cereal, farmed salmon) and food (e.g. tomatoes, eggs, non-farmed salmon).

Yeah I'm really surprised to see her drinking coke, Khabib too. Hopefully it's a cheat day thing or maybe it's a zero sugar(corn syrup)/stevia/etc etc one
Corn is poison. Corn syrup is concentrated poison.

Back