Social The worst accent you've heard in your life?

Ayo fam I be readin Deez comment kinda agree widdem for da mos part but when 6ixdog be mentionin' Canadan accent I'm just perplex why y'all out here 🐻 h8n n all dat ain't no disrespect just callin like I sees it mans can't let slee'n dogs lie fam keepin' it a buck anyway fam I'm aboot to ball it up widda mandem like dem Raptors at Scotiabank not dat ital spliff tho fam mans only smoke dat grabba you feel me my guy?

Stay up 6ixdog and be sure to check out the (styll) growing sport of #PowerSlap fam ting is 🔥 you heard it here fam hit up my yute Big Mac for tix to da April 12 event he ain't got em but he's down to go if you pay for his seat fam LMK 💯
I vote this guys accent.

God dam what the fuck are you actually saying.

I'm not sure it is the worst, but I think there is an argument to be made that the "Boston accent" is less of an accent

and more of an entire region of people mispronouncing all sorts of words for no logical reason.

I vote this guys accent.

God dam what the fuck are you actually saying.

Ahah thank you for notice my #MayberryFriend

I was just say this I translate in English from Canadan for you:

Hello I was been reading these comment of all poster and mostly I was agree with them. However when someone they was bring up the Canadian accent, I'm just wondering why there's so many much hate. This response was not about disrespect, just say it as I was see. In my former village of mine we cannot ignore issue such as this.

Anyway, I'm was go smoke some cannabis ("ballin up") with my friends, like the Raptors at Scotiabank (🗣️ 🔥). Not smoking that str8 herbal blend, though; I was have been only smoking it mixed with tobacco leaf, you know?

Take care, everyone, and don't forget to check out the still growing sport of #PowerSlap and the many #bluecollarwarrior involve. It become fastest growing sport in the West and will venturally overtake dying sport of UFC as reference by #AmericanHero , Power Slap founder and sports pioneer #DanaWhite. You was been hearing this fax not printer from me. Contact my friend Big Mac* for tickets to the April 12 event. He does not possess them at currentement, but he was been willing to go if you cover his ticket fare. Let me know.

*Big Mac he was train with me in art of Bladeless Bushido under Master Choi for much many year and even defeat country boi from across town who was strike fear in hearts of combatant in region. Very good to have in entourage of yours IMHO.

Dam fam mod-dem go from eekin' my post to str8 sad mannin

what%27s-up-with-that-bro-kristopher-obaseki.gif

Alright, well I'm probably gonna get dubs for this, but fuck it I haven't had dubs for a while... here goes

Gay voice annoys the shit out of me.

And I bet half you motherfuckers agree with me, even the ones currently judging me or conjuring up a dozen or so assumptions about me based on that sentence.

So you are gay. Cool. Have fun.
Why the fuck you gotta talk like that?

It isn't a regional dialect.
If there is some sort of logic behind it by all means, enlighten me. Why does your preference of human to stick your dick in in any fucking way affect your fucking speech?

I don't get it. Just being honest here.

I'm not talking slightly effeminate, like a dude who grew up with sisters, I'm talking about the "I'm gay as fuck and everyone needs to know it immediately" voice. You know what I mean.

And I have nothing against gay people.
I have a gay uncle and my daughter's godfather is gay. (They both talk normal)

It has been nice knowing you guys.
Sorry for being honest.
I call that the mincer accent. Only the really effeminate gays seem to talk that way
Have you seen Tyla?
I dont know who Tyla is

Arabic, everywhere its spoken, is the equivalent of nails on chalkboard.
Its the Klingon of real languages.

R.20182613722d19064ddc2ab61a4a0efa

French is the best-sounding language.
Its the Elven of real languages.

OIP.Lr4K0TujuTaWOk1UUVAZagHaF6
True Arabic and all the gulf states sound terrible

French is very romantic

Not an accent per se but many Murrkans on TV/Internet/etc have become a real problem over the last decade or so. I mean that nasal metallic croaking that american women talk in these days, and that has contaminated men as well most recently. WTF is that and why aren't more people talking about this?

It's called "vocal fry." We can all thank Kim Kardashian for popularizing this atrocity.

It's often combined with uptalk? for a double whammy? The American glottal stop is also spreading: 'moun'un, di'unt, impor'unt' instead of 'mountain, didn't, important' etc.

Those are Irish Travellers, which are a separate group from Gypsies. Gypsies' speech in the UK and Ireland doesn't differ a great deal from the general lower class and even to the extent it does it's not so much the accent.

British and Irish Gypsies are so bred out they are only slightly darker than the general population (only some of them really). It doesn't sound like them.

The combination of the vocal fry, uptalk, and the Valley girl accent is a serious affront to the English language. I refuse to take seriously anyone speaking in such manner.

As for the glottal stop, no I don't think so. I have yet to meet a compatriot who says "Can I have a bo'uh of wa'uh?"

Valley girl vocal fry
This is becoming so widespread it's insane. American tv and movies don't help.

Public radio affiliate stations are probably the most polluted with this and what @jeff7b9 mentioned and if you endeavor to listen to this content the speaking patterns (near-universally shared by their on-air personalities and guests alike) will heavily distract you.

This is one of the biggest challenges to attracting new listeners in my opinion, and at this point my long former history of listening to them like this:

the-simpsons-think.gif

changed to a near-absolute refusal to listen while I rehabbed my own speaking pattern (I listened way too much and this shit rubbed off on me from them and from a long-time ex) and now as a recovered appreciator of how fucking ludicrously unintelligent/vapid/unsure/wannabe cloying it ALL sounds (especially this norcal area here) I'm once again enjoying some of it but like this:

<36>

This is becoming so widespread it's insane. American tv and movies don't help.

Public radio affiliate stations are probably the most polluted with this and what @jeff7b9 mentioned and if you endeavor to listen to this content the speaking patterns (near-universally shared by their on-air personalities and guests alike) will heavily distract you.

This is one of the biggest challenges to attracting new listeners in my opinion, and at this point my long former history of listening to them like this:

the-simpsons-think.gif

changed to a near-absolute refusal to listen while I rehabbed my own speaking pattern (I listened way too much and this shit rubbed off on me from them and from a long-time ex) and now as a recovered appreciator of how fucking ludicrously unintelligent/vapid/unsure/wannabe cloying it ALL sounds (especially this norcal area here) I'm once again enjoying some of it but like this:

<36>
It s so hideous and widespread that it's literally making me think twice about starting some american content on YT. At this stage I would say that at least 1/3 of narrators have it. In the case of women it has to exceed 1/2. Who imagined that it was somehow positive to talk like that.

Back