Opinion 'The Young Turks' host Hasan Piker says that "America deserved 9/11"

KeepItRealist

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Apt since Dan Crenshaw has been the subject of a couple recent topics...

YouTube, Facebook and Twitter's hypocrisy never ends. It's truly amazing they get away with it.

What I want to know is whether or not he really had his eyehole fucked by a Mujahideen? Can't really comment until we get all the facts.

Real talk though that was a dumbass comment by Hasan Piker, the guy seems to be not very good at what he does

At least he doesn't believe 911 was an inside job.

He's Cenk Ugyur's nephew, he isn't going anywhere. Do you honestly think someone as shit as him got that spot through merit? lmao

Hasan is a douche who boasts that he has higher bone density and muscle mass than Ben Shapiro.

Guy is the most smug of TYT. and that says a lot.

Alright guys I'm tired of all this war room fighting, let's all agree nobody deserves 9/11.

we're just not worthy

He's Cenk Ugyur's nephew, he isn't going anywhere. Do you honestly think someone as shit as him got that spot through merit? lmao

Not like Young Turks is full of talent. Ana was hired because of Cenk's denial of the Armenian Genocide. Exactly like Holocaust deniers hiring a Jewish girl for window dressing. And a Jewish girl agreeing to do it. That's Ana Kasparian. Although I'm sure her tits helped. It certainly wasn't her brains or talent. Won't even get into the affirmative action hires.

And the nepotism Piker has benefited from is absolutely nothing in comparison to Ben Mankiewicz.

Last edited:
So, can anyone confirm to me that he actually said this? That America "deserved 9/11" and that the terrorist was "brave"?

If this is true, what is the argument against de-platforming, banning, etc being that others received this for significantly less?

EDIT: WOA just watched it. If this isn't addressed I don't want to ever hear anything about anything ever again.

7746de54-cff2-4e0a-8664-f362b991fc83.png

The Young Turks are shitty toilet paper level news, but I don't believe even they would stoop this low. This guy is a pussy, and he would never say this to the face of any SEAL because the only one getting an orifice fucked would be him with a grenade launcher up his ass.

Very curious to see what, if any, disciplinary action and public admonishment this guy gets. Praising mujahideen fighters and saying "America deserved 9/11"?? That certainly SHOULD warrant serious outrage across the board. But looking at how the media gives Talib and Omar a pass, I think giving this guy a pass would confirm a very disturbing trend in the MSM.

Murder is wrong.
Mass murder is worse.
Also,
Mass murder is as american as apple pie.

I know Youtube is very protective of these progressive types, but there is a line, and I think that guy crossed it. Cenk nephew or no, I think TYT are gonna be forced to disassociate with him. That's a stain that doesn't go away.

Hasan is a douche who boasts that he has higher bone density and muscle mass than Ben Shapiro.

Guy is the most smug of TYT. and that says a lot.

I wouldn't go that far. Hard for anyone to beat Ben Mankiewicz in terms of smugness. Nothing worse than spoiled rich brats turned progressive activists and Bernie Bros. Not even the rich frat boy reality show douchebags.

That's certainly a new low. I don't even know what to say besides fuck that guy.

Alright guys I'm tired of all this war room fighting, let's all agree nobody deserves 9/11.

we're just not worthy

911 was a poetic act. The nuts don't understand romance or symbolism. Knocking out the symbols of our wealth and military might. Our two greatest strengths. Nuts are looking for symbols in the back of $100 bills.

They got us that day. Simple as that. They landed a hard one and we have been trying to make that loss up ever since.

Back