Opinion 'The Young Turks' host Hasan Piker says that "America deserved 9/11"

Wow, never heard of this guy but he seems like an unhinged individual.

Don't TYTs go hard on Alex Jones? But yet they have they employ their own retard to host a show? Quite odd.

But I guess this is the age we're living in. Be outrageous. Say retarded shit that offends the other political side. Cultivate your own retards until you're the undisputed king of the Romper Room.

tenor.gif

b9f7a2f4d888e1940f875d4f2b486cc91f434b86870a9eae6ec69a9bb3e5b3c0.jpg

I remember talking with Wanbli Gleska Tokahe, AIM spiritual adviser about this a few years back.
He told me that the past is riddled in lies and mistruths.
(the same lies that seperated multiple clans during invasion, hence us all being renamed and given waring stories with local nations, some existed, some were made up, the ones that existed were embeleshed)
That the issue went back further to when the clans were not seperated.
He told me about the family problems between elders (i wont bring up) that led to seperation long before.
Also, i know many Oceti Sakawan and Apsalooke, they get along fine.
(You are talking to a member of the american indian movement btw)
ALL natives were displaced.

The American Indian Movement is a racist nationalist group with a long history of violence. Lying racist Nathan Phillips is a member. Any white nationalist group with their history would have been shut down and sued into oblivion long ago.

They got us that day. Simple as that. They landed a hard one and we have been trying to make that loss up ever since.
Well, close.

They (the Saudi terrorists) killed ~6,500 Americans that day.

Since then 460,000 Iraqis and 110,000 Afghans have died in wars that the United States government started in response.

I say we just keep going. We’re sure to “make up the loss” soon.

About half a million Iranians would probably maybe make us feel better.

Also, as to the OP, it was a stupid, stupid thing to say that America “deserved” 9/11 because innocent people died and no one deserves that..........

...... however if we were trying to prove that sentiment correct, we couldn’t have POSSIBLY done a better job than by responding to 9/11 as we did.

The American Indian Movement is a racist nationalist group with a long history of violence. Lying racist Nathan Phillips is a member. Any white nationalist group with their history would have been shut down and sued into oblivion long ago.
AIM being a racist group is a horseshit lie. Violence, not really, we will get down when we need to protect our elders or women and people because no one on this planet will help us, but nationalist...not even close, it is a spiritual movement and acts of violence are not allowed. no drinking, no violence,no hate, no nationalism and no nathan philips.
He isnt a member, he is a military vet who waves the flag, we are not on the same mentality.
As well as someone white people like to use as a scapegoat without even recognizing what he was saying.
he isnt a bad man.
There are plenty of white nationalist groups around, but by all means tell me about our violence and nationalism, id love to hear it.

Im rooting for Crenshaw to become the first POTUS with an eye patch. Its more important to me than a woman gaining that office actually. For a former SEAL hes oddly self conscious though. Should rock a glass eye proudly imo.

Oh, are you finally beginning to notice the contradiction?

I agree, there are very few true liberals in America. I like liberals. Real liberals. The ones who call themselves liberals almost uniformly are not, anymore.

I've always noticed it. The worst thing is they are actually the opposite of Liberals. So if there is a mass amount of sarcasm injected when you say "Liberal" then that's fair, hard to hear sarcasm online though.

LOL @ the phony outrage. In the immediate aftermath of 9/11, the entire Christian right said the exact same thing. Only their argument was that America deserved it because it was "too immoral."

MS13 are worse than animals.

Why would he have a problem with Trump calling them Animals?
He has a problem with Trump tarring illegal in general as animals. Even if you think he only meant criminal illegals, that still doesn't refer to MS13 only. Trump's comments weren't very precise, only singling out MS13.

Short memory, or just dishonest?

Trump called MS13 "Animals" in some briefing. The media and the democrats tried to twist that into him calling illegal immigrants "animals". Then the full Trump vid where he was clearly calling MS13 animals went viral, and the media and Dems dropped the charade, because they were caught in a blatant lie that they couldn't spin any longer.
As he has in numerous private meetings with his advisers at the White House, Mr. Trump used the session to vent about the nation’s immigration laws, calling them “the dumbest laws on immigration in the world.” He exhorted his administration to “do much better” in keeping out undesirable people, including members of transnational gangs like MS-13.

“We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — we’re stopping a lot of them,” Mr. Trump said in the Cabinet Room during an hourlong meeting that reporters were allowed to document. “You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people, these are animals, and we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before.”

He doesn't specifically and ONLY refer to MS13. He says "undesirables" and the quote "including .....MS13" means they are just a group, not the only group".

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/politics/trump-undocumented-immigrants-animals.html

He has a problem with Trump tarring illegal in general as animals. Even if you think he only meant criminal illegals, that still doesn't refer to MS13 only. Trump's comments weren't very precise, only singling out MS13.

This is false, Trump was perfectly clear he was talking about ms13.

Your attempt to conflate Trumps comments on illegals, with immigrants doesn’t work on anyone but the brainlet left. Independents aren’t buying it, and your support of illegals will be your death blow in 20.

yes, they were in direct response to a question about his thoughts on MS13. The major news networks edited the question out and overdubbed, “When Trump was asked about Mexican immigrants, he had this to say...”

Im rooting for Crenshaw to become the first POTUS with an eye patch. Its more important to me than a woman gaining that office actually. For a former SEAL hes oddly self conscious though. Should rock a glass eye proudly imo.
crenshaw is a neocon cuck. he is mccain with one eye

This is false, Trump was perfectly clear he was talking about ms13.

Your attempt to conflate Trumps comments on illegals, with immigrants doesn’t work on anyone but the brainlet left. Independents aren’t buying it, and your support of illegals will be your death blow in 20.
See, maybe im wrong here. Guys like @MicroBrew are decent guys, imo.
(There are some real dumb motherfuckers on here, though)

I believe he probably simply saw what the news told him, because they all dressed it up exactly as he is saying.

This is the problem i am going through with friends and family - its an allout assault on everything Trump, for three years now, and people wont even watch a video if i send it to them. There minds are made up, and the degradement of Trump is so deep, me being right once wouldnt change anything.

Ive been trying to explain to them that if we see an altercation in person, or in a hockey broadcast, or if we watch a movie, etc. we have similar views and morals, so why am i such a racist retard just for Trump? im not, we are not watching the same news. i watch the news you watch and then check out the actual video or tweet.

ive gotten nowhere so far. I sent that one about Don Lemon grilling that Pastor from Baltimore and then turning it into a personal attack when the guy said Trump had been there four times previous that year. i did this in order to illustrate that im not crazy and that these sources need to be questioned with great cynicism. I got back two ignores and two rants about what an asshole Trump is.

Crazy times.

I think Microbrew would cross this one off the list if he saw the original question, I have faith in many of the lefties here, honestly. There are about half a dozen that are absolute lost causes, and then a ton im not sure about. The propaganda is so deep now, that i dont know what it will take to be able to start agreeing about things and setting ego aside.

Back