Opinion 'The Young Turks' host Hasan Piker says that "America deserved 9/11"

This is false, Trump was perfectly clear he was talking about ms13.

Your attempt to conflate Trumps comments on illegals, with immigrants doesn’t work on anyone but the brainlet left. Independents aren’t buying it, and your support of illegals will be your death blow in 20.
He was talking to Fresno county Sheriff Mims. She mentioned that if she suspected an undocumented immigrant in her jail was MS13 she could not inform ICE due to State law. . Trump then goes on to say:

“We have people coming into the country or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them, but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are," Trump said.

"These aren't people. These are animals."

He doesn't point out that he is only talking about MS13, even if that's who he meant. He just says "we have people coming into this country". He was not precise in his language. Couple that with his comments about Mexican illegals, and it is no surprise people suspected he was either talking about illegals or criminal illegals in general.

Maybe he meant only MS13 and not all criminal illegals, but if his comments were more precise, people would not have jumped on it.

See, maybe im wrong here. Guys like @MicroBrew are decent guys, imo.
(There are some real dumb motherfuckers on here, though)

I believe he probably simply saw what the news told him, because they all dressed it up exactly as he is saying.

This is the problem i am going through with friends and family - its an allout assault on everything Trump, for three years now, and people wont even watch a video if i send it to them. There minds are made up, and the degradement of Trump is so deep, me being right once wouldnt change anything.

Ive been trying to explain to them that if we see an altercation in person, or in a hockey broadcast, or if we watch a movie, etc. we have similar views and morals, so why am i such a racist retard just for Trump? im not, we are not watching the same news. i watch the news you watch and then check out the actual video or tweet.

ive gotten nowhere so far. I sent that one about Don Lemon grilling that Pastor from Baltimore and then turning it into a personal attack when the guy said Trump had been there four times previous that year. i did this in order to illustrate that im not crazy and that these sources need to be questioned with great cynicism. I got back two ignores and two rants about what an asshole Trump is.

Crazy times.

I think Microbrew would cross this one off the list if he saw the original question, I have faith in many of the lefties here, honestly. There are about half a dozen that are absolute lost causes, and then a ton im not sure about. The propaganda is so deep now, that i dont know what it will take to be able to start agreeing about things and setting ego aside.

That’s how propaganda works.

Fortunately, after they’re done tearing each other to shreds, Trump will beat the dem nominee, and we get to laugh at the goofs for 5 more years.

Good times.

He was talking to Fresno county Sheriff Mims. She mentioned that if she suspected an undocumented immigrant in her jail was MS13 she could not inform ICE due to State law. . Trump then goes on to say:

“We have people coming into the country or trying to come in, we're stopping a lot of them, but we're taking people out of the country. You wouldn't believe how bad these people are," Trump said.

"These aren't people. These are animals."

He doesn't point out that he is only talking about MS13, even if that's who he meant. He just says "we have people coming into this country". He was not precise in his language. Couple that with his comments about Mexican illegals, and it is no surprise people suspected he was either talking about illegals or criminal illegals in general.

How about you finish that quote you disingenuous goof.

How about you finish that quote you disingenuous goof.
Here watch the video yourself

Sheriff Mims talks about having ICE come in to check the status of illegals, and then also mentions MS13. Trump does not specifically call MS13 animals, so one could reasonably conclude he is either talking about illegals in general or criminal illegals. It is preposterous to say all criminal illegals are animals.

It's funny how there is an assumption that folk were pissed about "doing business" as opposed to all the dead folk, the 500,000 dead children due to sanctions on medical supplies, the treatment of the Palestinians, the coups, the arming of dictators, the installation of Saddam, the shooting down of an airplane etc etc.

Only a fucking Ferenghi would think it was due to "business"

Ferengi? Strong username to post content.

What goes around comes around. I'd rather it be tolerance than censorship.

Sure sure, like you guys tolerated Roseanne, Alex Jones, Steven Crowder? Or like Samantha Bee was tolerated? Like this guy will be tolerated despite you acting like anything will happen to him?

Show me 1 person who talks about rights more than me on this forum. Fuck off

Haha you fuck off. The left constantly wants to silence and deplatform people and now they're getting all pissy when the favor is returned. It's fucking hilarious.

Sure sure, like you guys tolerated Roseanne, Alex Jones, Steven Crowder? Or like Samantha Bee was tolerated? Like this guy will be tolerated despite you acting like anything will happen to him?

No clue who "you guys" is and in the context of my post I don't follow yours.

Haha you fuck off. The left constantly wants to silence and deplatform people and now they're getting all pissy when the favor is returned. It's fucking hilarious.
And you're here crying about "your side" like I dont call bullshit on everyone. "Your side" has got you blind, flying off the handle like we're talking about my sports <Lmaoo> get a grip

And you're here crying about "your side" like I dont call bullshit on everyone. "Your side" has got you blind, flying off the handle like we're talking about my sports <Lmaoo> get a grip

Haha nah I think I'll just call out hypocrisy when it's glaring.

Here watch the video yourself

Sheriff Mims talks about having ICE come in to check the status of illegals, and then also mentions MS13. Trump does not specifically call MS13 animals, so one could reasonably conclude he is either talking about illegals in general or criminal illegals. It is preposterous to say all criminal illegals are animals.

Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims brought up the gang and her department’s ability to combat them: “There could be an MS-13 member that I know about” and yet can’t report to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Trump replied, saying in part, “These aren't people. These are animals."

This was a losing issue for the left the first time. I suggest you avoid the rematch.

Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims brought up the gang and her department’s ability to combat them: “There could be an MS-13 member that I know about” and yet can’t report to Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Trump replied, saying in part, “These aren't people. These are animals."

This was a losing issue for the left the first time. I suggest you avoid the rematch.
You are ignoring the bulk of the conversation Mims narrated, which wasn't about MS13.
MS13 was almost a footnote, since it was only something she tacked on at the end.

Back