Theoretical grappling match

Kdup

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
CCEB0A13-A5B2-4F4A-B604-A21E06CF30D6.png 40A0F038-F61C-43BD-86C3-B227B957465E.jpeg In a theoretical grappling match, with no striking. Do you think Olympic gold medalist Henry “AOL messenger” Cejudo could take down and dominate high school level Francis “child predator” Ngannou?

I think Henry’s size could actually be an advantage in grappling. But Ngannou’s size and strength might be too much to overcome.

There's weight classes for a reason dipshit.....

The monkeys outta the bottle man

200.gif

No, Ngannou has like 100lbs on him and Ngannou's wrestling is very underrated. Stipe's success rate agasint him on takedowns was about the same as his career average and he beat Blaydes twice.

View attachment 550347 View attachment 550345 In a theoretical grappling match, with no striking. Do you think Olympic gold medalist Henry “AOL messenger” Cejudo could take down and dominate high school level Francis “child predator” Ngannou?

I think Henry’s size could actually be an advantage in grappling. But Ngannou’s size and strength might be too much to overcome.

Henry by RNC minute 15..as nagannou would of gassed by then trying to keep up with the speed ball cejudo , once tired cejudo will get the takedown and secure the back and choke...

Nagannou could k.o him early with a slam though...

Im around 160-170lbs and train japanese jiujitsu and ive submitted alot of guys over 200lbs before ..some had training ..others just muscle..

Without striking everything changes

There's weight classes for a reason dipshit.....

Openweight in Submission grappling is very common.

Ngannou is a Pleb Tier grappler, I wouldn’t be surprised if some quality Manlet grapplers take him out.

The Miyao bros would fold Ngannou into an origami swan.

size matters you fucken dumbo ... never say never.

lets do dis

No, Ngannou has like 100lbs on him and Ngannou's wrestling is very underrated. Stipe's success rate agasint him on takedowns was about the same as his career average and he beat Blaydes twice.

stipe ngannou & blaydes are overrated as fuck.

But I think blaydes could still beat Ngannou.

Blaydes was never known for his chin, but dude ate much harder knees/punches.

A good grappling match would be current Rockhold vs Werdum

size matters you fucken dumbo

stipe ngannou & blaydes are overrated as fuck.

But I think blaydes could still beat Ngannou.

Blaydes was never known for his chin, but dude ate much harder knees/punches.

The fuck are you talking about? Read the OP, then re-read my post.

Cejudo might not be able to take him down clean but he might get Francis's back in a scramble

Ngannou has very underated wrestling
Blaydes and Cain had nothing for him in the wrestling department

Henry by RNC minute 15..as nagannou would of gassed by then trying to keep up with the speed ball cejudo , once tired cejudo will get the takedown and secure the back and choke...

Nagannou could k.o him early with a slam though...

Im around 160-170lbs and train japanese jiujitsu and ive submitted alot of guys over 200lbs before ..some had training ..others just muscle..

Without striking everything changes
Yeah but Ngannou is way bigger than 200lbs

Think about bjj and openweight tournaments.

Think how many bjj practicioners have won it and think about their natural weight.

You will have your answer.

Yeah but Ngannou is way bigger than 200lbs

Its a challenge for sure...hes a big boy..but his gas tank..technique and speed will be significant smaller and slower then cejudos..could be enough for cejudo to win

if henry was a world class jitsu guy I would give him a good chance.

but francis size and strength will negate anything henry could do until francis gets tired.

100 pounds is being generous. He probably has closer to 130 pounds on him which is 5 pounds more than the division Cejudo fights at.

Back