There was a small window in time where Conor would have been a 4 weight champion

Just when I thought id read the dumbest shit of the day by the op.. you pipe in and blow it out of the water.. you know how big Bisping is dont you? And he used to be a lhw? And hes one of the fittest guys in the UFC? Bisping would beat the living piss out of Conor
Name any WW that conor has fought.? no not uncut lw"s, REAL WW"s.. thats right fucking none.
Shut the fuck up and sit down.
View attachment 831034
You seem pretty angry over a perfectly reasonable opinion lol. Anyways I am sitting down, why would I type all that standing up unless I had some back issues?

As for what WW Conor beat, he beat Cowboy (fought 13 of last 16 fights at 170) who in reality beat Lawlor (bad decision gifted it to Lawlor) so why couldn't Conor beat the guy who had a very close fight with the guy he destroyed in 40 seconds? Bisping got beat by Kelvin who isn't much bigger than Conor, if Kelvin lost the body fat he'd probably be about the same size as Conor so I see no reason why a superior striker like Conor couldn't also KO him.

You are the one (again) being super irritated. You are the one to tell me to find some experts to explain the difference between a legend and a great athlete (lol). I merely stated Michael Jordan is a legend, Conor is not. That's my opinion, deal with it and stop being so unbelievably annoyed at somebody's opinion. Do you really think I care more than a minute who wins a fight? It's pathetic how some people aren't able to have a normal discussion. Use your brain instead of your testosteron.

This is too funny. Im going to stop responding. Enjoy your rage and stop projecting it onto other people.

This is too funny. Im going to stop responding. Enjoy your rage and stop projecting it onto other people.
Ehm.. you are the one sounding pretty frustrated and irritated. I do agree it's better you stop responding. It's good when a guy knows when to tap out. Respect for that

Had secretly hoped all this retarded shit would've stopped by now. His power doesn't translate well at 155 so to think he would beat anyone above that weight class other than a pumped up 155er is a joke.......even the scrambled version of lawyer at that point would've walked towards him and put a fist through his face

You’re pretty spot on TS. I’ve always told people the only person under 185 that could have a shot at beating a 2016 Conor was Artem Lobov. Luckily for Conor, they were pretty good buddies so the fight never went down.

Back