Thinking of trying Creatine, anyone have any experiences with it?

And I should take a dose each day even if I'm not going to work out, or on a day out on the pub?
Yes. But not if you are gonna go drinking. Shit dehydrates you, and going out drinking is just gonna tax your kidneys even more.
Unless you are carrying a gallon of water with you to the pub

And I should take a dose each day even if I'm not going to work out, or on a day out on the pub?
Ideally you want to keep your levels high and it's been stated that you should take it every day even if you don't work out.

Personally, I don't always take it every day but I only do three full body workouts a week. So realistically I can afford to take five grams pre-workout, five grams post workout... and not take any on off days.

It works for me. My muscles are noticably more full while using creatine and I believe it helps you get an extra rep or two.

I've been taking it off and on since the 90s. To be honest, I'm not sure how much difference its made.

My 'problem' is that I'm not consistent enough in taking it, to really see what effects long term usage might have. I'll take it for a month, then not take it for 3 months. Sometimes, as little
as 2 weeks straight before stopping. It all depends on my schedule and if I remember to pick it up or not.

As others have said, don't bother buying expensive creatine, they're all the same. That's one of the reasons why I keep taking it on and off, because it is cheap and easily available.

Works for me too. Don't expect a dramatic transformation like steroids, but you will see and feel a difference.

The important thing is to take it consistently. Don't overthink it, don't worry about loading or even timing. Just make sure you get five grams a day, every day.

Creatine is one of the most studied sports supplements available over the counter. It's legit.

Im gonna get hammered here. But I only saw real effects from cell tech. I would get a pump that stuck around for hours. And I didn’t see a puffy face like I did with other brands. Weird.

Is creatine still not being sold in Canada? Weird I used to buy all the ephedrine in the world from them, but no creatine. That being said it does help.

Back