This Heavyweight can throw hands!

waiting for this guy to carry Bellator into the future...……...but they seem to be shelfing him, or no one wants to fight him.

I bet fortune has a restraining order on you lol

Hes hitting mitts in these videos alot of guys look like killers hitting pads and tbh those videos aren't that crazy impressive.

His wrestling is great his hands are coming along nicely we will see how he does with stiffer competition.

That was underwhelming. At least he's throwing his jab properly--a rarity in MMA.

That was underwhelming. At least he's throwing his jab properly--a rarity in MMA.

FKA you have no idea about what good technique looks like! You have no understanding of "potential" thats why you probably work for Bellator match maker or talent scout...You think BIG country or Wandeli can box! LOL This is why I am here to help! Your welcome. Now go watch how bad Jack Swager looks compared.

FKA you have no idea about what good technique looks like! You have no understanding of "potential" thats why you probably work for Bellator match maker or talent scout...You think BIG country or Wandeli can box! LOL This is why I am here to help! Your welcome. Now go watch how bad Jack Swager looks compared.

Yeah.......sure bud...

You notice the other comments from ppl telling you how underwhelming that footage was?

You hype him like hes the next fucking king of the hws yet he has no wins of importance and to be realistic his standup isnt elite.

If anything I think your English needs work as well as your fighter analysis.

Again I'm a fan of fortune but hes still got a long way to go hes not even the best prospect from the savage 7 that signed.

Again I'm a fan of fortune but hes still got a long way to go hes not even the best prospect from the savage 7 that signed.

He didn't start out the best prospect on signing day, but he MIGHT be it now. I still think it is Pico if he learns to fight safer, but that chin is not good. Ruth left me confused what to think against Gracie. He will figure it out, but he just looked like he had a lot to figure out still.

After those two, Fortune would have probably been the 3rd best prospect on paper (assuming McKee isn't still a prospect).

Last edited:
Yeah.......sure bud...

You notice the other comments from ppl telling you how underwhelming that footage was?

You hype him like hes the next fucking king of the hws yet he has no wins of importance and to be realistic his standup isnt elite.

If anything I think your English needs work as well as your fighter analysis.

Tell your bosses to get him a fight! He said he would fight Hagger.....You bosses said NO! He Said he would fight Barros, Your bosses said NO! He asked for Rampage or Wendile….Your Bosses said NO!...………..He Ask for Wren...……..Yep your bosses said NO! He should just go to the UFC or PFL! It seems you and your bosses have no idea what a real prospect looks like!

Tell your bosses to get him a fight! He said he would fight Hagger.....You bosses said NO! He Said he would fight Barros, Your bosses said NO! He asked for Rampage or Wendile….Your Bosses said NO!...………..He Ask for Wren...……..Yep your bosses said NO! He should just go to the UFC or PFL! It seems you and your bosses have no idea what a real prospect looks like!

Both hager and Barros had opponents booked...

He doesn't deserve a fight with rampage or wanderlei wtf are you talking about?

Again u have no idea about fight talent and ability! You are a bellator matchmaker for sure!

You have to be his trainer or pr guy or something. You are in every bellator thread talking about him

Again u have no idea about fight talent and ability! You are a bellator matchmaker for sure!

Ability has nothing to do with scheduling lol he called out 2 guys already scheduled then called out 2 legends who are so out of shape they fight HW now....

Well....find him a fight! Your not using a fighter who could eventually turn your ratings around! Clueless....but you will still pay the outashape "old fighters" 350,000 plus to put on garbage fights or use guys like Rickels, Courture, and squash fights...your numbers are saying those don't work...change or be irrelavant!

Well....find him a fight! Your not using a fighter who could eventually turn your ratings around! Clueless....but you will still pay the outashape "old fighters" 350,000 plus to put on garbage fights or use guys like Rickels, Courture, and squash fights...your numbers are saying those don't work...change or be irrelavant!

Yeah because a HW no one barely knows is definetly going to draw more viewers ......right????

Because you posting sub par videos of him hitting pads has electrified the internet right?

GTFO

Again you keep repeating the same BS with no backing behind it......you must be @RODNEY83 second account .....both of you have affinitys for large muscular black men lol

Did you not see PFLs event averaged like 137,000 viewers in ESPN????

Yeah because a HW no one barely knows is definetly going to draw more viewers ......right????

Because you posting sub par videos of him hitting pads has electrified the internet right?

GTFO

Again you keep repeating the same BS with no backing behind it......you must be @RODNEY83 second account .....both of you have affinitys for large muscular black men lol

Did you not see PFLs event averaged like 137,000 viewers in ESPN????

Again your not listening! If you see the actual technique that he has displayed over the 6 fights you can see he is doing "EVERY THING" right! He said he KO's Pro Boxers in Sparring....Not MMA guys but real Pro Boxers! Look at his movement, his head movement his faints, his jab and straight punches. You don't get that in the heavyweight division! And he is a top level wrestler! You think guys like AJ Mckee, Cheal Sonnon, Even Pico will bring in more people than a Monster Heavyweight? You do not understand the fight game then, There is no other weight class that can match the heavyweight division in combat sports! You and Bellasnore have no idea what a "STAR potential" looks like...………….I am here just to point out the obvious! your welcome.

Again your not listening! If you see the actual technique that he has displayed over the 6 fights you can see he is doing "EVERY THING" right! He said he KO's Pro Boxers in Sparring....Not MMA guys but real Pro Boxers! Look at his movement, his head movement his faints, his jab and straight punches. You don't get that in the heavyweight division! And he is a top level wrestler! You think guys like AJ Mckee, Cheal Sonnon, Even Pico will bring in more people than a Monster Heavyweight? You do not understand the fight game then, There is no other weight class that can match the heavyweight division in combat sports! You and Bellasnore have no idea what a "STAR potential" looks like...………….I am here just to point out the obvious! your welcome.

I've watched all his fights he has shown bright spots and potential but also a low fight IQ making rookie mistakes and going to boring decisions with lesser opposittion.

He SAYS he knocks out pro boxers in sparring......wheres the footage?Only thing hes put out is those lame sparring videos of him throwing jabs at pads.He hadn't fought anyone worth a damn to really gauge his skillset.

Like I've said MULTIPLE times I'm a fan of his but im a realist not his training partner and or scorned lover with a restraining order like you are.

Look at his movement, his head movement
giphy.gif

Came in here thinking this thread would be about Timothy Johnson.

Back