This is How a President Should Sound in a Time of Crisis: Joe Biden on George Floyd

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
For anyone concerned about the idea that Joe Biden has "dementia" based on clips of him misspeaking, I challenge you to watch this 13 minute interview.

In my opinion, it is more meaningful, empathetic, focused, sincere, humane, and COHERENT than anything we've heard from the current President over the last four years.

"The words of a President matter. The words of a president alone can take us to war or peace, make us rise or fall…" Joe Biden

"You ain't black!" - Joe Biden

It don't matter what he says or how he says it. The man has shown his true colors a long time ago. The idea of Joe Biden being sincere or empathetic about anything is just fantasy world stuff.

You do know he uses a teleprompter? Most people sound intelligent when they are reading off one
But he only had 5 days to practice reading off said teleprompter. More importantly, I wonder who wrote the speech. That person ain’t bad, probably creates some great narratives for their MSM operatives

Biden would have challenged the rioters to a fight in the parking lot.
The lying dog faced pony soldiers deserve that.

But back to the thread about some speech writer and the man that read it form a teleprompter.

For anyone concerned about the idea that Joe Biden has "dementia" based on clips of him misspeaking, I challenge you to watch this 13 minute interview.

In my opinion, it is more meaningful, empathetic, focused, sincere, humane, and COHERENT than anything we've heard from the current President over the last four years.

"The words of a President matter. The words of a president alone can take us to war or peace, make us rise or fall…" Joe Biden

He doesn't sound terrible, but he still sounds diminished from what he did 5-10 years ago. Pandering to the Floyd family is pretty low hanging political fruit.

He was ok here.

If Trump makes it to November without a heart attack, he's just mobilized African-American that stayed home in 2016 to come out and vote because he couldn't help but to pander to the lowest common denominator of his brain deficient base.

LOL. Yeah, so they can go vote for the other guy that said "You're not black enough if you vote for Trump" and has a history or racial bias. I can see that TDS has clearly clouded your judgement and making you kind of a nut case.

You're falling for the same bullshit Hillary suffered from: You actually think people are excited enough about the person running against Trump.

LOL. Yeah, so they can go vote for the other guy that said "You're not black enough if you vote for Trump" and has a history or racial bias. I can see that TDS has clearly clouded your judgement and making you kind of a nut case.

Get some better material troll.

Biden is a granpa who forgets about where he left his reading glasses. He has no business running for president. And i dislike both reps and dems, btw.

Honestly, neither Trump nor Biden are good choices for president.
But Biden is a slightly better choice.

Biden is a granpa who forgets about where he left his reading glasses. He has no business running for president. And i dislike both reps and dems, btw.
And Trump is a ego-maniac, sociopath with absolutely no moral compass.

So, I'll take the grandpa.

And what I said stands: Biden misspeaks a lot, but he is still more coherent than Trump most of the time. The only thing Trump does coherently is whine, bitch, and complain.

Back