This is How a President Should Sound in a Time of Crisis: Joe Biden on George Floyd

The House? Really?

The House passed Trump's tax cuts, his military budget, his patriotic act renewals, and his goddamn space force. The House hasn't legislatively pushed back against Trump on anything.

Except the impeachment and Russia-gating with no proof.

Remember CARES passed unanimously thru the Senate, less than 10 opposed in the House and the President signed it quick-fast-and-in-a-hurry. Make sure no one can read how they all screwed us before it passed.

The house is still the only place tries to keep him honest and the only institution trying to get more financial aid to Americans during the pandemic.

The house is still the only place tries to keep him honest and the only institution trying to get more financial aid to Americans during the pandemic.
How so? Hasn't Pelosi opposed a UBI twice?

They wanted more financial aid for Americans. Mitch said that wouldn’t work for The senate tho
I think you may be listening to the wrong shows.

Pelosi was the one against a monthly UBI in the first CARES which is why we received a one-time UBI. She is also the one who means tested the UBI which cost more than just giving everyone in the country a check.

Good talk.

OGC.d0a88a9eae13d6c7e192f90134c99d46
Of course you believed Ford even before her senate hearing. ;)

I think you may be listening to the wrong shows.

Pelosi was the one against a monthly UBI in the first CARES which is why we received a one-time UBI. She is also the one who means tested the UBI which cost more than just giving everyone in the country a check.

I don’t know what you’re reading mate but Mitch wants to pass a bill that includes businesses taking no responsibility for employees getting sick If their employer’s make them work in unsafe conditions.

they already said the Houses Heroes Act will be dead on arrival and the last stimulus will be drawn up by the Senate gop and White House with a few democrats on hand. But mostly another GOP senate bill.

dear village
we found your idiot

For three years, Trump has taken L after L.
more like W AFTER W but nice try, you just liberal thou and thou no matter if trump cured cancer you still hate him............. sad people one sided uneducated minds

I don’t know what you’re reading mate but Mitch wants to pass a bill that includes businesses taking no responsibility for employees getting sick If their employer’s make them work in unsafe conditions.

they already said the Houses Heroes Act will be dead on arrival and the last stimulus will be drawn up by the Senate gop and White House with a few democrats on hand. But mostly another GOP senate bill.
I'm talking about the first CARES packages. Pelosi was against a monthly UBI. She has only recently said that she considers it. She says it is worthy of her consideration two months into a pandemic.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, in a recent interview said UBI, which is a fixed income that everyone receives from the government, is worthy of serious consideration in light of the economic consequences that the pandemic is having on many struggling families.
-CNN

She hasn't even stated definitely that she wants it. Only that it is worthy of consideration. It wasn't even in the HEROES Act. She didn't even try to put it in the HEROES act.

I know you said McConnell would opposes it and he does, but McConnell is in the Senate. Pelosi is the speaker of the house. She can have included monthly UBI in the HEROES bill and sent it to the senate and force them to reject it. Then tell the American people that McConnell is standing directly in the way of monthly payments to you during the pandemic. She chose not to include it.

McConnell cannot tell the House want to write or what to pass.

Last edited:
Even if you somehow think that the riot responses don't cut in Trump's favor (they do) you have to acknowledge by the time the news cycle gets around to November, both George Floyd and the riots will be completely out of mind for the public. They'll be far more focused on whatever incident happens within the timeframe that the voting audience mostly..mostly...you know the thing.

Biden and Obama speaking on this situation, right now, is hollow at best. They had the White House from 08-16. They had control of the House and Senate for some of those years. What did they do to address this issue? It was an issue during their tenure. So again, hollow words from a pervert with dementia. Fuck him.

8 years as VP and decades as a senator and people are supposed to believe he NOW will do something about social justice. Get the fuck out of here with that BS

I guess that wraps it up huh?
the facts dont lie, use google, find a rep source do research on whom you are reading , wanna discuses i be more than happy too, just cause you may not like what trump says, doesn't make him a bad president

Back