This is How a President Should Sound in a Time of Crisis: Joe Biden on George Floyd

the facts dont lie, use google, find a rep source do research on whom you are reading , wanna discuses i be more than happy too, just cause you may not like what trump says, doesn't make him a bad president

dayyyuuuuum

troll

I didn’t watch it. Did he say that it would bring calm if kids rub peoples legs?

I watched the whole video and it did not make me any more confident that Joe Biden is the man for the job right now. I'd far rather hear from Bernie than that douchebag if you want a more credible voice of reason. Biden has the same disease Hillary had. Nobody believes a word that comes out of his mouth.

Covid is the best thing to happen to Joe. He has been able to hide out and keep his dementia questionable.

Sanders is the better choice. The Dems came together to get behind Crazy Joe.

His first order of business would be just like last time. Ignore it and give money to rich people.

Yes, but that time has passed.

Maybe Machiavellian philosophy. This guy is playing a political shell game and has more or less proven to say whatever is politically expedient. Trying to make it out like this career politician is some deep thinker suggests that his politicking is, in fact, quite effective.

I think you're right about Trump, but treating Biden as some sort of deep philosophical thinker rather than a cynical, self-serving politician is a shocking misreading of the guy who's now buddying up with Kamala Harris.

You'd think someone with a Hume avatar would be less bullshit prone.

I don't think that Hume would agree that he has been "proven to say whatever is politically expedient." Especially when the only evidence you're offering is that he is on good terms with someone who attacked him previously.

Covid is the best thing to happen to Joe. He has been able to hide out and keep his dementia questionable.

Except the president has been hiding the last week and Biden has been all over the place.

Just more making up reality as you go. Par for the course for Trump cultists.

Where’s the president???

Yes, but that time has passed.
It makes me think would this have happened if there was a presidential candidate other than Biden who could calm this down. Biden hid for 2 months and he came out of hiding to say the "you ain't black" which didn't help at all.

I wonder what would have happened if Sanders had the backbone of Jesse Ventura or if Ventura had the money of Sanders.

C9-EF0028-934-C-4-E75-8-AAD-4-F845-B4-DB8-FB.png

White-House-in-the-dark-1024x580.jpg

When the U.S. was in desperate need of leadership, the President must've thought it was Halloween and he ran out of candy. So, he turned off the lights, and retreated into the basement.
Leadership. LOL.

For anyone concerned about the idea that Joe Biden has "dementia" based on clips of him misspeaking, I challenge you to watch this 13 minute interview.

In my opinion, it is more meaningful, empathetic, focused, sincere, humane, and COHERENT than anything we've heard from the current President over the last four years.

"The words of a President matter. The words of a president alone can take us to war or peace, make us rise or fall…" Joe Biden

I prefer Trump showing compassion, strength and leadership rather than this senile old racist.

"You ain't black!" - Joe Biden

It don't matter what he says or how he says it. The man has shown his true colors a long time ago. The idea of Joe Biden being sincere or empathetic about anything is just fantasy world stuff.

I agree. No one has ever misstepped, been incorrect, changed or for that matter been misinterpreted.

For anyone concerned about the idea that Joe Biden has "dementia" based on clips of him misspeaking, I challenge you to watch this 13 minute interview.

In my opinion, it is more meaningful, empathetic, focused, sincere, humane, and COHERENT than anything we've heard from the current President over the last four years.

"The words of a President matter. The words of a president alone can take us to war or peace, make us rise or fall…" Joe Biden

America is screwed if its only options are Trump or this guy

Joe Biden has Dementia

Back