This is how confident I am that Jake will obliterate Askren

Anyone who roots for a Youtuber in a fight shouldn't be allowed to watch MMA.

I mean a youtuber with some boxing skills vs an mma fighter with no striking skills what so ever? Guess I can't watch mma anymore

Anyone who roots for a Youtuber in a fight shouldn't be allowed to watch MMA.
And what would you want that YouTuber too do, showing young kids how he is drunk and not training so they can do that too

Wow. What's with all this fanboy love & hero worship for a social media personality by the TS & others like him? I just don't get it. Rather than supporting actual fighters, these individuals choose to cheer wildly for a lame Youtube star with a loudmouth. It's baffling. I mean, I suppose they might consider themselves fans of MMA & boxing but I'd say that they're more taken with the spectacle of the personality clashes rather than the physical battles in the ring or the cage. Oh well, to each their own.

Asscream is going to get slept so bad haha

It will be hilarious

Jake crushes Diaz, McGregor, and Nunes in a boxing match too btw (as well as 75-80% of the UFC roster)
It was a poor attempt to be funny, good effort, but your final predictions are categorically false! Making this whole thread trash

It's like a boxercise instructor taking on Askren in a boxing match. If Jake Paul is a B-level athlete or above, he has a chance, but if he a normal fit guy with some boxing skills he will get demolished as the fight goes on. I got a $100 on Askren when he was +200 or near that. I wish I had put on more, but I didn't expect the line to flip this bad.

I was extremely confident that Jake would win when it was first announced but experience could play a huge part here. Jake has never fought for more than 1 and a half rounds and never against an actual fighter, no matter how bad Askren's striking is.

It's an 8 round fight. Askren is a legit athlete and knows what it takes to be tired and push through. He knows what it takes to win at a very high level. It's not easy.

They are both bad but Askren has massive experience in real combat sports, has a hell of a chin, and most likely has far better cardio.

I saw Anthony Smith make a good point. Jake is learning how to box, in boxing gyms, with boxing trainers. Meaning, he is learning what to throw and what to expect to come back at him. But they won't be coming from Askren. Askren is not a boxer. He is going to bring something that Jake has never seen. He's not going out there to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee. He is going to make it boring, dirty, grueling.

It's much more interesting than I initially thought. I actually had Jake in a double with Adesanya (who obviously lost). So I want Askren to win, and he really might.

I wouldn't touch this fight with a 10 foot pole.

Paul's probably got cardio for 3 rounds and then he will get smothered but I would give my left nut for Askren to just take him down and submit him until he passes the fuck out just for the lols and the legend status he would get.

Askren is gonna clinch and make it dirty asap. But just you wait and see. The Ref will repeatedly separate both fighters and not allow dirty boxing. Logan is not dumb. He will not take a fight he will lose. He will do whatever he needs to do to get a favorable ref.

The lines (switch on this one, ko on last one) make me question just how legit these Jake matches really are. The guy is pretty much well known as a scam artist already because of his loot boxes and teaching websites where he sell bad avice to his young fans.
His hands looked good but it was still pretty weird how Nate got dropped like he got shot multiple times. Maybe Jake has natural power but I guess I am bit sceptical.

I don't think Jake can KO Askren, hence if I played him it'd be via decision at +850 which is an absurd line to me. If he actually cardio deaths after a few rounds then I'll have Askren rounds 5-6 and 7-8 group KO props. I have a feeling Askren's style isn't conducive to winning on the cards, nor do I trust those f'n boxing judges to give it to Askren to begin with.

This fight is being hosted by the same promotion that hosted Tyson/Roy Jones. That was an exhibition bout, with a ref that wasn't licensed, and it wasn't listed as a sport, it was classified as "entertainment" -- the same thing that the WWE is.

Good luck, but the fix is in. There's a reason real sanctioned books don't allow you to bet on this bout.

This fight is being hosted by the same promotion that hosted Tyson/Roy Jones. That was an exhibition bout, with a ref that wasn't licensed, and it wasn't listed as a sport, it was classified as "entertainment" -- the same thing that the WWE is.

Good luck, but the fix is in. There's a reason real sanctioned books don't allow you to bet on this bout.
In whole Europe u can bet on this fight..
What is yours prediction?

Either Askren is playing one hell of a mind game with shitty sparring videos and being dumb or he is about to get annahilated by Jake.
During recent podcast Askren did, I think its Impaulsive, he was completely unaware that Jake had an amateur boxing match before last "proffesional" two. But as I am rooting for Ben I'm rooting for your ticket aswell.

I don't think Jake can KO Askren, hence if I played him it'd be via decision at +850 which is an absurd line to me. If he actually cardio deaths after a few rounds then I'll have Askren rounds 5-6 and 7-8 group KO props. I have a feeling Askren's style isn't conducive to winning on the cards, nor do I trust those f'n boxing judges to give it to Askren to begin with.
I was just going to write that the Paul dec line is the only thing worth betting pre-match then I saw your post.Doubt that Askren is getting KO'd easily with that big gloves.

Back