This is what happens when a small guy takes on a monster

No, that's what happens when I guy that can't fight takes on a monster.

There's no monsters in professional fighting. Guys like Brock and Big Foot are about as close a it gets, and they're Manlets compared to some giant power lifter like that.

The truth is that some gate keeper LW like Clay Guida would beat he shit out of that guy every day and twice on Sundays.

No, that's what happens when I guy that can't fight takes on a monster.

There's no monsters in professional fighting. Guys like Brock and Big Foot are about as close a it gets, and they're Manlets compared to some giant power lifter like that.

The truth is that some gate keeper LW like Clay Guida would beat he shit out of that guy every day and twice on Sundays.

I don't see it happening to be honest. You could have at least picked some elite BJJ black belt. I think Guida would look as helpless as that other dude did when the big guy got on top of him.

Manlets just will never learn, don't bother TS, their shortened height results in a shorter brain which prevents them from realizing the truth.

Manlets just will never learn, don't bother TS, their shortened height results in a shorter brain which prevents them from realizing the truth.

<Lmaoo> I like the cut of your gib son.

In all seriousness, and all jokes aside, I know there are some seriously skilled manlets out there. But I was shocked at how helpless the smaller guy was on the ground, he literally couldn't do a damn thing.

Had nothing to do with size and everything to do with shit fight IQ. Although by all appearances big guy was going to be a challenge regardless.

You never engage a clinch when you're outsized like that. Never. You take the fight to an open area if you can (should have gone outside with the big guy). You need lateral movement and intelligent tactics, not Frye/Takayama mentality lol.

Good on the monster for showing some restraint when dude was trapped for eternity.

Also why the fuck is this in the WR?

I don't see it happening to be honest. You could have at least picked some elite BJJ black belt. I think Guida would look as helpless as that other dude did when the big guy got on top of him.

Your crazy. Guida would run circles around that dude. He'd gas himself out in the first minute of that fight trying to touch Guida.

Reactions: kuf
Had nothing to do with size and everything to do with shit fight IQ. Although by all appearances big guy was going to be a challenge regardless.

You never engage a clinch when you're outsized like that. Never. You take the fight to an open area if you can (should have gone outside with the big guy). You need lateral movement and intelligent tactics, not Frye/Takayama mentality lol.

Good on the monster for showing some restraint when dude was trapped for eternity.

Also why the fuck is this in the WR?

Sorry... that smaller dude never stood a chance. At a certain point, size difference outweighs almost any discrepancy in skill.

Unless you're Bob Sapp

No, no... I'm a 5'9" 195lb in shape manlet. And I'd never engage in a street fight with anyone that much bigger than me. And I used to wrestle the football players in the college dorm (SDSU) for fun (was actually hilarious)

Wrestling is one thing... but, all it takes is one shot to the temple from a 6'-2"+/240lb dude and I'm likely in the ER, with brain damage.

Nah, not worth it... lol

Sorry... that smaller dude never stood a chance. At a certain point, size difference outweighs almost any discrepancy in skill.

Unless you're Bob Sapp
Likely right, but he did literally everything wrong in a situation like that.

You better have a real quick gameplan and execute if you're going to bump chests that much bigger up the ladder. And a bit of lady luck!

The guy would never get on top of an elite fighter like Guida. He would eat a bunch of punches, get really tired, and either quit or go to sleep. I would go as far as to say, Guida would destroy that guy in a straight wrestling match with no striking or submissions, much less an actual fight. That's not Bob Sapp, it's just some dude that lifts weights. Guys that big that can actually fight are very rare. You're confused by watching him sit on some kid that also doesn't know how fight.

At some point the size and strength gap overcomes any skill advantage.

All the poor guy in bottom needed to do was grab the big guys genitals and twist them. Really he should have cracked that giant with the plate once he started to approach or use it to knee cap him. Self defense is key in a situation like this and Bas Ruttens self defense DVD’s could have helped this wee little chap out big time.

That guy is no real manlet goof, he is at least 5'10
I would of nutshotted big baldy and headbutted his Chin like I was super Mario

At some point the size and strength gap overcomes any skill advantage.

That's not a Strongman using pure size and strength to overcome a huge skill advantage possessed by a professional fighter.

That's a professional fighter letting a strong man (Who clearly has grappling experience) put him in a bad situation right from the get go when he's fresh.

Dustin would beat shit out of that dude (much less a strong man that's never rolled) 100/100 times. I would bet my retirement on it.

#1 By the time that guy got Dustin into that position, he would be pretty much gassed.

#2 He would get rocked trying to tie Dustin up

#3 Even if he didn't, I doubt he could take Dustin down without Dustin scrambling out of it before putting him in a bad position like that.

I've just seen too many untrained big guys get waxed by guys half their size in the mat room. Yes, there's a point were size and strength can overcome skill, but typically not when we're talking about world class vs an untrained guy. It would have to be a massive gap in size and strength. I've seen a 63 kg international wrestler make a fool out of a 300lb body builder before. Like it wasn't even close.

Shaw's over 2m tall and around 400lb sorry i just don't see someone the size of Dustin beating the shit out of him. There are weight classes for a reason, yes skill can overcome it up to a point but when your talking about that much size and power difference no not imo anyhoo. As for the average Joe who's done a bit of training it's not a good idea to feck around with someone who if they get hold of you can easily overpower you.

Back