Thor exhibition boxing bout

well, i am impressed with that first vid simply because it is actually a real soarring session. He got frigging embarrassed, though, and looks like an absolute beginner in every way. I am impressed he even got in there with Hughie, but that wasnt sparring, Hughie was just fucking around. likely an agreement beforehand to just make a little video and not actually hit Eddie.

Thor is looking good in this matchup to me. Thing is, they are both likely going to be sloppy enough that each guy will land some clean wild swings early on, so you never know.
I wouldnt be surprised if Eddie backs out, honestly, you can see he really doesnt like getting hit, and there is so much pride and ego going into this confrontation, which Thor is taking really seriously.
Yep, thats my call - Eddie will get an injury or covid, or something like that.
Yeah, if they do fight the first minute is going to be incredibly volatile. It’ll be interesting to see how Eddie adjusts to having a live opponent, if he’s going to keep up his planetary Prince Naseem impression or revert back to his herky jerky old man bar brawl style. Thor seems willing to engage despite his opponent and what they’re doing. Eddie seems almost completely reactionary, only engaging after his partners do. Thor might get lucky in that regard and get the first shots off.

I do agree with your assessment that he’ll back out, though. If Thor continues to improve and lose weight and starts looking good, I can’t see why Eddies ego would allow him to make it to the date. Thor already casually stood up with his crowning achievement, if he beat Eddie up he might never recover mentally.

Back