Thor with a new PB/PR on elephant bar. 1058.

Eddie's pressing strength is ridiculous. He still leases 100kg dumbbells

You're a strongman expert now as well huh? Interesting...

No, I'm not a strongman expert. I've just seen the video where Thor has the actual argument with the judges on the decision and they specifically say that they all disagree with Thor and that they gave him 4 warnings and took 1. I presume that the judges in the WSM are actual experts in strongman considering.... they are strongman judges. But hey, maybe you know better than every judge present at the competition that day.

Last edited:
To be considered double dipping he would have to jerk the weight. Strict press and push press are allowed.

Go on...Youtube the event, specifically Thor vs Nick Best. He did NOT double dip. It was either strict or push press.

To be considered double dipping he would have to jerk the weight. Strict press and push press are allowed.

Go on...Youtube the event, specifically Thor vs Nick Best. He did NOT double dip. It was either strict or push press.

I guess the judges don't know how to judge the event, but you do. Maybe you should become a judge. I've seen the event. That's how I know the judges all agreed that he double dipped at least 5 of those reps and they took only 1 from him. He ONLY made that argument after he found out that Eddie beat him by so many reps, then he decided to complain. He didn't complain immediately after his run. He complained when he realized he was going to lose position.

Maybe you should Youtube the part where he argues with the judges and they tell him to fuck off because they all agreed that he was double dipping after reviewing the footage again.

I guess the judges don't know how to judge the event, but you do. Maybe you should become a judge. I've seen the event. That's how I know the judges all agreed that he double dipped at least 5 of those reps and they took only 1 from him. He ONLY made that argument after he found out that Eddie beat him by so many reps, then he decided to complain. He didn't complain immediately after his run. He complained when he realized he was going to lose position.

Maybe you should Youtube the part where he argues with the judges and they tell him to fuck off because they all agreed that he was double dipping after reviewing the footage again.

Clearly you've seen the event as Ray Charles would but ok.

<CerseiPlotting>

Clearly you've seen the event as Ray Charles would but ok.

<CerseiPlotting>

<FookIsThatGuy>

Clearly I've seen the event as it occurred and actually watched the judges make their decision and afterwards review it again under Thor's protest, but ok internet armchair expert. You know better than all of them.

Even @spdrew2143, who always takes the opportunity to run his suck towards me shut the fuck up about it.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Clearly I've seen the event as it occurred and actually watched the judges make their decision and afterwards review it again under Thor's protest, but ok internet armchair expert. You know better than all of them.

Even @spdrew2143, who always takes the opportunity to run his suck towards me shut the fuck up about it.

Pot meet kettle on armchair expert. You and the "judges" can't tell a push press from a jerk. That's on you jackasses not me.

He double dips the last rep. They even show it in slow motion. However slight of a dip it may be, they held it against him.

Pot meet kettle on armchair expert. You and the "judges" can't tell a push press from a jerk. That's on you jackasses not me.

How does deferring to the judgement of the experts make me an armchair expert?

If Thor really thought he was robbed then he should have said something right after his run. Waiting until Eddie beat him (by one on purpose) to try and get more is a petty bullshit move. Eddie was capable of more and did as few as necessary to save energy, so going back and giving Thor that extra rep is insanity.

Back