Those who don't have lebron 2nd all time behind MJ. Why?

Midget Boxer

Thank you Fedor. HW GOAT forever
Banned
Reaction score
LeBron is the second goat. Only behind his airness. Who doesn't have him there and what are the reasons why? I wanna hear

People who have James and Michael 2 regardless of order and pretend it's the most obvious thing in the world don't know basketball history and are just parroting what the talking heads say. There's an unspoken agreement in basektball media that anything that happened before 1980 is a myth and doesn't really count. Because it was on tape delay it must have not been worth watching apparently.

Wilt was offended people thought MJ was better than him and I feel if he came back to life he'd instantly die again seeing the media having LeBron v MJ debate #3067.

People who have James and Michael 2 regardless of order and pretend it's the most obvious thing in the world don't know basketball history and are just parroting what the talking heads say. There's an unspoken agreement in basektball media that anything that happened before 1980 is a myth and doesn't really count. Because it was on tape delay it must have not been worth watching apparently.

Wilt was offended people thought MJ was better than him and I feel if he came back to life he'd instantly die again seeing the media having LeBron v MJ debate #3067.

Who better at 1 and 2? Nobody

I used to have LBJ 2nd but I've been rethinking it. The problem is that Steph Curry has as many rings in the same era. He and LBJ each won a ring facing the other guy's team, excluding the KD years. Steph will have more impact on the NBA than Bron in the long run. And Steph is the best ever at a specific part of the game, while Lebron isn't.

I don't see LBJ as dominating his era as cleanly as I used to. And if he and Steph are splitting the era then he can't be 2nd OAT. 2nd has to go to someone who clearly dominated their era.

LeCan is in the 5-10 range. Longevity and running around to different teams in order to win championships aren’t going to cut it. His ability to put up bricks in important moments also isn’t helping him.

Because he’s not. That’s why.

easy for wilt to say when his competition was rec league firemen who played for extra exercise. wilt also said the best basketball player who ever lived was on the harlem fucking globetrotters. seems like a guy who has a good grip on the sports world.

easy for wilt to say when his competition was rec league firemen who played for extra exercise. wilt also said the best basketball player who ever lived was on the harlem fucking globetrotters. seems like a guy who has a good grip on the sports world.

That's bs. Y'all act like the 1960s are the stone age.

Wilt averaged 50 points a game he can say whatever he wants.

lmao @ anyone who thinks Wilt, Kareem or any of those other plumbers are ahead of LeGOAT. They are either a boomer or have never played the beautiful game in their lives.
kareem did excel in a highly competitive era of basketball so i hold him in high regard, but wilt averaging 50 a season on guys like dolph schayes and bob pettit is like scoring 19 today. i think if you dragged and dropped 1960’s wilt into any era post-bird and magic he averages 20-something at best. dude was a freak but he played against cans.

Lmao at that link. Are you 5 years old?

{<jordan}

That’s almost as bad as when you made up a bunch of stats and then ran away.

LeCan is fucking horrendous when it truly matters. LeBrick bless. Next you’ll be trying to tell us he has a winning record in finals or something similarly stupid.

Oh and lmao at LeCan having one scoring title in the softest era of basketball.

Fucking lol.

Lmao at that link. Are you 5 years old?

{<jordan}

That’s almost as bad as when you made up a bunch of stats and then ran away.

LeCan is fucking horrendous when it truly matters. LeBrick bless. Next you’ll be trying to tell us he has a winning record in finals or something similarly stupid.
{<jimmies}

To play devil's advocate; guys like Timmy and KG are rarely put in the top 5, but I would argue they were more effective at their peak than LeBron was at his peak, and the difference is entirely down to defensive ability.

LeCan is in the 5-10 range. Longevity and running around to different teams in order to win championships aren’t going to cut it. His ability to put up bricks in important moments also isn’t helping him.

Lebron is the best statistical player while having more accolades and trophies than anyone else except MJ

kareem did excel in a highly competitive era of basketball so i hold him in high regard, but wilt averaging 50 a season on guys like dolph schayes and bob pettit is like scoring 19 today. i think if you dragged and dropped 1960’s wilt into any era post-bird and magic he averages 20-something at best. dude was a freak but he played against cans.

Kareem dominated the weak 70s and was relevant in the 80s due to showtime lakers

Back