Those who don't have lebron 2nd all time behind MJ. Why?

Lmao at wilt and Kareem. Wilt would be a poverty level Chet HolmGOAT and Kareem’s “unguardable shot” doesn’t even work in a modern rec league.

Lebron is the best statistical player while having more accolades and trophies than anyone else except MJ

LeCan is playing in the softest era in NBA history and does not have the best stats or most accolades. He has one scoring title lmao. I’m hoping you can at least count to one.

<36>

Can you confirm? Maybe even a quick count to two? Midget Can bless.

LeCan is playing in the softest era in NBA history and does not have the best stats or most accolades. He has one scoring title lmao. I’m hoping you can at least count to one.

<36>

He's 2nd all time in scoring lol. Plus he's high in all time rebound and assists

4x champ
4x finals mvp
Should I go on?

He's 2nd all time in scoring lol. Plus he's high in all time rebound and assists

4x champ
4x finals mvp
Should I go on?

Yeah, go on numbnuts. Here I’ll do it for you.

NBA Titles: Kareem - 6, LeCan - 4
Finals MVP: Kareem - 2, LeCan - 4
MVP: Kareem - 6, LeCan - 4
Scoring titles: Kareem - 2, LeCan - 1

Kareem no contest.

Stats? What stats do you want? PPG? LeCan comes in at 5. What else? You claimed he had the best stats. You are a can.

As I said, LeBrick’s longevity is amazing. He’s a great player, but there have been better who didn’t run around begging for championships and who actually wanted the ball when it mattered. Lmao.

Kareem no contest.

Stats? What stats do you want? PPG? LeCan comes in at 5. What else? You claimed he had the best stats. You are a can.

As I said, LeBrick’s longevity is amazing. He’s a great player, but there have been better who didn’t run around begging for championships and who actually wanted the ball when it mattered. Lmao.

Holy shit u must be a boomer

Kareem won his MVPs during the weak 70s. Lebron won his MVPs over Kobe (whos better than kareem) Durant, Chris Paul

And magic Johnson nabbed a title when Kareem was injured. When has lebron had a teammate like that

Holy shit u must be a boomer

Kareem won his MVPs during the weak 70s. Lebron won his MVPs over Kobe (whos better than kareem) Durant, Chris Paul

And magic Johnson nabbed a title when Kareem was injured. When has lebron had a teammate like that

Lol at changing the narrative now because you realized you’re an idiot.

<36>

And fucking lol at Chris Paul and your second statement.

Stay in school, bud. Oh and stick to things you actually know about. I’ll leave you 12 year olds to your clown show here. Lmao.

Lol at changing the narrative now because you realized you’re an idiot.

<36>

And fucking lol at Chris Paul and your second statement.

Stay in school, bud. Oh and stick to things you actually know about. I’ll leave you 12 year olds to your clown show here. Lmao.

All you lebron haters are losers with nothing but air between your ears. Stay mad he's surpassed your childhood heroes hahaha

I used to have LBJ 2nd but I've been rethinking it. The problem is that Steph Curry has as many rings in the same era. He and LBJ each won a ring facing the other guy's team, excluding the KD years. Steph will have more impact on the NBA than Bron in the long run. And Steph is the best ever at a specific part of the game, while Lebron isn't.

I don't see LBJ as dominating his era as cleanly as I used to. And if he and Steph are splitting the era then he can't be 2nd OAT. 2nd has to go to someone who clearly dominated their era.
Lebron made it to the finals 8 straight times for fucks sake what the fuck am I reading

<36>

LeBrons whole calling card is being well rounded tho and his career scoring average is basically the same as Durants. Hes averaging 3 points less than MJ and can do so much other shit MJ can't.

I don't think LeBrons the GOAT and both cults are annoying af but the Jordan one is stupider and more religiousy.

LeBrons whole calling card is being well rounded tho and his career scoring average is basically the same as Durants. Hes averaging 3 points less than MJ and can do so much other shit MJ can't.

I don't think LeBrons the GOAT and both cults are annoying af but the Jordan one is stupider and more religiousy.

I have seen both of their careers, so I am curious what other shit can Lebron do that MJ couldn't? More assists? They are my 1 and 2 but prime Jordan was a notch above prime LeBron in terms of athletic ability and basketball skill. Lebron has had a longer time at peak athletic performance, and for that I give him credit.

Kareem no contest.

Its amazing what he can do at his size.

Especially with unchecked steroid usage, the refs and NBA covering for him in every single game, and being able to tamper his way to custom made teams for well over half his career.

Really got to give him his props.

Lol at being better at so many things. LeCan should close his eyes more often and dream of MJ. Maybe he’ll add to his airball totals.

He’s definitely better at not winning when it matters though. And flopping like a five year old. You’ve got a point I guess.

{<jordan}

Lebron made it to the finals 8 straight times for fucks sake what the fuck am I reading
What does that matter? 8 straight Finals (10 total). 4 rings out of it. Impressive without question but making it to the Finals isn't the goal, winning it is. If you're going to talk Finals, talk wins. Otherwise, stick to the other stats.

My point about not dominating one's era is applicable here. Steph has been to 6 Finals (5 straight). He's won 4. 6 Finals in 8 years is nothing to sneeze at. It's not 10 appearances but it's not so far off that they're in different categories of greatness. And they both got 4 rings out of their appearances in the same generation of talent. I think Bron is the better player but he's not dominating his generation as clearly as it looked in the early part of his career.

Just to put it into context. Magic and Larry Bird were the same generation of talent. Magic got 5 rings and Larry got 3. Magic went 9 times. Larry went 5. With those numbers, Magic was more successful in the Finals than Lebron, despite going about the same number of times. And 5 > 3 tells us that Magic outperformed his generational rival. And both of them outperformed Isiah Thomas who only had 3 appearances and 2 rings. Steph with 6 appearances and 4 rings and Lebron with 10 appearances but 4 rings are both within that group.

Last edited:
Lmao @ mentioning Steph in the same breath as LeGoat. If not for Steph and Co crying to Durant after choking away a 3-1 lead he would have never won another title again. Durant on that team cost LeGoat at least two more titles. Let’s not forget that the first finals match up LeGoat took the warios to 6 games with delladova as his second best player.

people get wrapped up too much with the amount of rings and anyone who’s actually watched the careers of both would never even mention these two in the same category. Steph couldn’t even carry his team to the playoffs for two years after Durant left him. Lmao

Last edited:
Lmao @ mentioning Steph in the same breath as LeGoat. If not for Steph and Co crying to Durant after choking away a 3-1 lead he would have never won another title again. Durant on that team cost LeGoat at least two more titles. Let’s not forget that the first finals match up LeGoat took the warios to 6 games with delladova as his second best player.

people get wrapped up too much with the amount of rings and anyone who’s actually watched the careers of both would never even mention these two in the same category. Steph couldn’t even carry his team to the playoffs for two years after Durant left him. Lmao
I'm going to hurt your feelings, so I'm sorry in advance. Steph Curry has more impact on the NBA right now and into the future than LBJ. In 20 years, Steph is going to be in the Wilt, Magic, MJ, Shaq category of players who changed how people think about the game because they were just overpowered in some way. LBJ is going to be in that Bird, Oscar Robertson, Kobe category. Undeniably great but people are going to struggle to explain why they were better than the other great guy of their generation.

200.gif

people get wrapped up too much with the amount of rings and anyone who’s actually watched the careers of both would never even mention these two in the same category.
Yeah but that is even more true for Jordan and Lebron yet you have people insisting Lebron is the GOAT.

Imagine Lebron dropped into the NBA of Jordan's era, he'd probably be retired in less than 5 years due to the far more physical play. Now imagine Jordan in the modern NBA, not only would he decimate with his scoring but it would be even worse now since the game is so much softer. Jordan averaged over 30+ppg for 7 straight seasons where the defense was basically allowed to do anything but punch you in the face.

I'm going to hurt your feelings, so I'm sorry in advance. Steph Curry has more impact on the NBA right now and into the future than LBJ. In 20 years, Steph is going to be in the Wilt, Magic, MJ, Shaq category of players who changed how people think about the game because they were just overpowered in some way. LBJ is going to be in that Bird, Oscar Robertson, Kobe category. Undeniably great but people are going to struggle to explain why they were better than the other great guy of their generation.

200.gif
Lmao @ impact. Who cares. Iverson had more impact than Kobe but who was better? But now we have a generation of chuckers thanks to Corey. Awesome impact

In the end corey is a fringe top 40 player who needed a too 2 player in the league to carry him to championships.

Last edited:
Lmao @ impact. Who cares. Iverson had more impact than Kobe but who was better? But now we have a generation of chuckers thanks to Corey. Awesome impact

In the end corey is a fringe top 40 player who needed a too 2 player in the league to carry him to championships.
You typed Lebron wrong and I don't appreciate you shitting on D.Wade like that.

Lol at being better at so many things. LeCan should close his eyes more often and dream of MJ. Maybe he’ll add to his airball totals.

He’s definitely better at not winning when it matters though. And flopping like a five year old. You’ve got a point I guess.

{<jordan}

It's a team game. Measuring greatness in rings makes no sense. Y'all have indirectly ruined the sport because all the players are making career decisions because they don't want to be trashed for having no rings.

Also even if we compare players by wins and losses Jordan fans do this thing where they decided that only 2nd place losses count and if you missed the finals that loss isn't important. It's fucking weird how we've decided 3rd and 4th place is better than 2nd place.

It's a team game. Measuring greatness in rings makes no sense. Y'all have indirectly ruined the sport because all the players are making career decisions because they don't want to be trashed for having no rings.

Also even if we compare players by wins and losses Jordan fans do this thing where they decided that only 2nd place losses count and if you missed the finals that loss isn't important. It's fucking weird how we've decided 3rd and 4th place is better than 2nd place.

Good lord, what a complete mess. Read the posts and then think before you hit reply. This generation couldn’t be any less intelligent.

Back