Thoughts on Taylor Swift

Remember, these are people put in a position to influence you and your children.
I can think of worse role models.

britney-spears-umbrella-zoom-ae6d1237-274e-48b0-a88e-a3fbb83d5605.jpg

Sia is ugly though

Your comment is part of the problem. The idea that only good looking girls are allowed in pop music.

I like that Sia turned that on its head and covers her face and refuses to be sexulaised by the industry

Just another female artist who relies on trying to look and act sexy to get people's attention because the music isn't good enough on it's own.

Taylor swift is talented but I don't believe she would be where she is without her parents money to leap frog her. Dad is estimated around 400 mil net worth.

Elaine from Seinfeld and Nick kroll who plays ruxin in the league are both from billionaire parents

Long story short
Money = connections
Connections = Fame

Karadishians are perfect examples of this

Meh shes okay to look at. Very nice legs. Her music is meh too. Catchy but forgettable. That new SJW alphabet community song she has out now sucks.

I know I have heard at least one or two songs of heres I liked and she is a dime

I wish her well

She has a couple bangers. But it’s mostly misses for me.

Thought she was just another basic white girl with a guitar who got lucky. But here she is again about to drop another album that will no doubt sell millions. You can't be 'basic' and have this type of longevity.

Not a huge fan of her music but she's a talented artist. And I especially like the fact that she's gotten a little thicc these last few years

View attachment 634551

If she wasn't model level beautiful, her music wouldn't even get into the charts.

She didn't turn anything on its head because she's ugly lol
LOL right, there aint enough photoshop or makeup in the world to sexualize that woman. She covers her face because it was the only logical option for her career

Her face is pretty nice but I don't like her smile at all. Not that I'd give her anything to smile about..

I was watching the awards show when that shit with Kanye West happened and something's always bothered me about that. Before the show started, she was outside giving an interview and she kept answering the questions with the phrase "I sing country music." If you notice, that's the last thing she said before Kanye interrupted her too. wtf was she doing? Trying to change the course of her career somehow? It irks me cause we'll never know the answer now.

Also, she should title her albums with the literal contents of what they are. "Shit that happened to me in high school", "More shit that happened to me in high school", "My failed relationships", etc. On a related note, I want Pink to do the same thing with her songs "I'm tough and I'll hit you", "Why did I hit you what's wrong with me", "Please don't leave me I'm sorry I hit you", and "I don't care if you leave cause I'm tough"
LOL @ your description of pink's music. It's so perfect

Back