Thoughts on Taylor Swift

He's hot as fuck now with the added weight! Looks good on her.

anigif_sub-buzz-16404-1504006334-2.gif

Now:
legss-jpg.607361

Before:
D419xWg.jpg

She looks by far the best in that bottom right pic.

Honestly? Talented musician, decent looks. Just came in at a time where every decent female artist is assumed to have sucked dick to make it, regardless of talent.

Would I fuck her? Hell yes. But do I think she is remarkably talented and deserving of her fame regardless? Oh god yes. Easily one of the best artists of the past 5 years.

tay? she ah-ight... her music sells and that's her goal, i don't buy it but if i'm in a car drunk with a friend that's unhealthily obsessed, i might listen and recognize the one song about the red dress...

You know I feel the same way about our current president

Both of them seem like the egotistical type but would probably buy you and your family food if you were in need. It's strange
I enjoy Trump and can recognize his voice, whereas Taylor I honestly wouldn’t be able to.

I enjoy Trump and can recognize his voice, whereas Taylor I honestly wouldn’t be able to.

Not a fan of Trump but I don't despise the guy. Same as with Tay Swift

Crazy that some folks think I support the dude because I don't trash him repeatedly like they do and try to link everything awful that happens to his presidency.

Meh shes okay to look at. Very nice legs. Her music is meh too. Catchy but forgettable. That new SJW alphabet community song she has out now sucks.

Except she's not a SJW

She wants to appease her red pill fans really hard, makes a fortune off songs all dedicated to female empowerment but can't claim feminism when interviewed

She was on SNL years and years ago before she was a pop act and was more of a country act and it was the best live act I've ever seen on SNL. Super tight band of old vets behind her.

Not a fan of Trump but I don't despise the guy. Same as with Tay Swift

Crazy that some folks think I support the dude because I don't trash him repeatedly like they do and try to link everything awful that happens to his presidency.
Same, Trump is just doing what he can for himself, I don’t blame him but blind haters are just dumb fucks

I think she makes some catchy songs. Don’t know much outside of that and that’s all I need to say she’s fine in my book.

Are they billionaires though?
No doubt they were millionaires, but I'm pretty sure they were a long way from being billionaires.

Her father was a stockbroker for Merrill Lynch. Average salary for that is $85k a year (He worked in NYC so probably more like $185K). Even if they had 10s of millions in family money before that, not even close to a billionaire.

Last edited:
Holy Smokes !!!

Post more thats Fn hilarious
I'd love to but I think the mods would strike me down for more. But it's a huge active thread on the first page of Stormfront. They also emphasized that the producer of this video is a Jew. There's similar uproar over at 4chan.

Apparently, Taylor is commiting white genocide by doing this.

I'd love to but I think the mods would strike me down for more. But it's a huge active thread on the first page of Stormfront. They also emphasized that the producer of this video is a Jew. There's similar uproar over at 4chan.

Yea i didnt think bout that and dont want you to get banned.

Those people are always good for a laugh and make purple haired sjws seem stoic by comparison. You should see how they react when you tell them the cure to white genocide is getting your shit together and actually convincing a woman to have your children

Ignoring the racist b.s, why would you care so much what a woman who you'll never meet and will never have is dating or shooting music videos with? I think that Black dude in the video is gay anyway. Not that that's an issue just she's not even really doing anything except dancing with him

It's weird. I hear my fellow Black men say the say thing when they see a fine sista dating or married to a white dude. Call her a 'bed wench" or whatever.

These racists, I tell ya. LOL

Back