Throwback wrestlers: Ultimate Warrior

77789cd2bdfbac9c683049beee24d6ca.jpg

they could have been best stable ever

Even among all the cocaine fueled wrestling promos of the 80's...Warrior stood out from the pack...and as a kid I thought there was something seriously wrong with him and he was on drugs.
<Aug3><Aug3><Aug3>

My favorites were the Heart Foundation, it was fun with a tag team with two completely different styles while almost all other tag teams were two identical guys with the same move sets pretty much. I think Bret Hart was the best at selling getting hurt out of everyone ever. Macho Man was my favorite in singles competition.

When it comes to the Ultimate Warrior I think he had very good matches at WMVI and VII, feud with Rick Rude was also good, steel cage match at summer slam was their best match imo. For some reason he didn't bother me that much with his comebacks like Hogan did (but it was still silly). But worst of all was the Undertaker, that was just so stupid and annoying, it changed over time and wasn't that bad later on... but Brother Love and that urn that gave him his power, I hated that.

I’m 33. Warrior, Hulk, Papa Shango, Big Boss Man Demolition and the Natural Disasters... corny as it seems now it was awesome as a kid.

Same 33 here too, yeah those were my earliest wrestling memories.

I remember I had this lunchbox when I was about 5 years old.

WWF-VINTAGE-LUNCH-BOX-PACK-FLASK.jpg

I read somewhere that Greg Valentine broke Wahoos leg once.

Ultimate Warrior and wrestling in general was a big part of my childhood. Memories that I certainly cherish.

Same 33 here too, yeah those were my earliest wrestling memories.

I remember I had this lunchbox when I was about 5 years old.

WWF-VINTAGE-LUNCH-BOX-PACK-FLASK.jpg

Did you google “ Hulk Hogan Thermos” to find that pic?

My only memory of the warrior was his fued with Papa Shango. For me Papa Shango was more terrifying than Warrior was sympathetic. I think I was always more into the heels. Other than Macho and Hitman who were good workers. I guess even at 5 I was probably more intelligent than most wrestling fans.

My only memory of the warrior was his fued with Papa Shango. For me Papa Shango was more terrifying than Warrior was sympathetic. I think I was always more into the heels. Other than Macho and Hitman who were good workers. I guess even at 5 I was probably more intelligent than most wrestling fans.
Same. My earliest memories were of wrestlemania 1 and I fucking loved Roddy Piper

Same. My earliest memories were of wrestlemania 1 and I fucking loved Roddy Piper

I was thinking more at work and Jake, Ted DiBiase, Razor were very great as well. My memories of wrestling as a kid were the Warrior Papa Shango and Macho Jake feuds.

(I was a dumb kid so bear with me)

Back in the day....
Several parents said UW was on steroids, and D.A.R.E said drugs are bad, and he beat Hogan at WM6, so I was rooting for Savage to retire him at WM7.

According to one source, those parents subscribed to punkass, sissyass, pussyass overtraining theories put forward by pansyass personal trainers who have never, in their whole lives, put one good, hard fuck up on the scoreboard.

Source:

Bret Mutherfuking Hart
Taker
Michaels

Warrior was one of my favorites, and Road Warriors/LOD, Bret, The Rockers, Mr Perfect, Ravishing Rick, man the list goes on.

That said, Warrior was at the top of it during my childhood

(I was a dumb kid so bear with me)

Back in the day....
Several parents said UW was on steroids, and D.A.R.E said drugs are bad, and he beat Hogan at WM6, so I was rooting for Savage to retire him at WM7.

See, I was also a dumb kid so, be ause D.A.R.E. said drugs were bad, I refused to believe any parents who said that Hulk or Warrior or anyone else was on the juice.

His entrance was amazing and got you so pumped!!!.. he has one of the best music themes and entrances ever, it was pure energy, he was usually exhausted after his entrance, but damn it was so epic and intense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back