Tiger Woods in single car rollover and with leg injuries

Damn. Jaws of life being called in is never good. I wonder if his legs got pinned in. Never mind golf, Hopefully they are not life debilitating injuries.

Single vehicle rollover? Hope he's ok, but that doesn't sound good.

no jaws of life used.
LA Rescue took him out through the windshield of the vehicle.
but given the extent of injury to his legs, he might
never play competitive golf again.
still a living legend (thankfully)

Lucky guy, if he only received some broken legs from that. Rollover...jaws of life...yikes.

Single vehicle crash though? I don't want to speculate, but given his history...hope he wasn't hopped up on some shit...

Lucky guy, if he only received some broken legs from that. Rollover...jaws of life...yikes.

Single vehicle crash though? I don't want to speculate, but given his history...hope he wasn't hopped up on some shit...

My thoughts the same... single vehicle crash is never a good read but I think I saw some early reports that there was nothing in his system

My thoughts the same... single vehicle crash is never a good read but I think I saw some early reports that there was nothing in his system

They police said that no blood was taken but I'm sure his blood was checked for medical reasons before they would do surgery. They would need to know before putting him under for surgery.

Glad he’s relatively ok. Sounds like he was speeding in the SUV and lost control.

Damn that’s really shitty. Hard to imagine him ever winning another major now.

meh, it's a habit I developed over the years.
seems more compact IMO.
easier to read.
have a nice day.

Sounds like other than golf ending injuries he will be around for his family. Thank god.

That area has is known for it's tight turns and accidents. That shattered ankle will be a beast to overcome if he wants to swing a club again.

Damn that’s really shitty. Hard to imagine him ever winning another major now.

I can't really imagine him teeing it up ever again. I don't think he'd let himself tee it up on the Seniors just to scratch a itch

Have they said what caused the accident yet?

Back