Till/Brunson Play by play

Till's ground game getting exposed.
Agreed. Going for the guillotine in response to a takedown is such a low percentage play. Gotta coach those kind of reactions out. Also, looking like a lower orbital fracture on Till.

This outcome was expected. People betting on Brunson are only worried about him gassing out.

Lol he gave up. Brunson looked kinda shit also.

Very very one dimensional fighter but it wont work vs anyone who has cardio and can wrestle.

Till tapped with a quickness on that one. Tough break he was having alot of success for a minute.

LMAO!

Till insta-tapped!!! That shit wasn't even locked in and his hand was up, and his fingers tapped once Brunson squeezed.

till looked like he was going for a guilly before that last takedown instead of going for underhooks asap, and then clown shit on the ground turns to full mount gg

annoying cause the tides were turning and till coulda gotten the ko had the late round props

I won like 800 bucks but I'm so pissed, FanDuel had Brunson sub at +2900 earlier this week.

I almost played it, but decided ITD +375 was better. Fuck.

My record on betting on Darren Till fights is almost as good as my record with Vitor Belfort fights.

Till is such trash and is overrated for some reason.

Like usuall,should of went less on Jourdain and bigger on Brunson,the double and wrestling was there all day

So idk if I'm reading the result wrong or what but did the main event go under 2.5 or no?

what i learned tonight is to stop looking at odds before i make my picks. Odds really sway opinion and make you see things that aren't there because its juicy to bet on a dog. Made that mistake with David Zawada.

I don't think I've ever made money like this and been this pissed off.

I missed the +2900 on FD for Brunson sub, and it dropped to +2000, and I just said fuck it. I literally had $50 typed into it on the app Wednesday, and decided to bet on a fucking baseball game instead.

I had a strong lean on Brunson, and only played him for $250 @ +130 and $150 ITD +375.

The one time I don't pull the trigger on a long shot prop, it hits.

Like it's an hour and a half after the event ended and I am fucking infuriated still.

Anyways, hope you guys did well. FUCK

Back