Till/Brunson Play by play

Brunson looked in far better shape. Till looked a little hung over. Given his passed history of erratic behavior , would not surprise me if he was out partying the night before. Going to fade him from now on.

This mma meme account on ig called beaversmash has a funny Chong li / khalil meme right now

Dana White when Brunson beats the golden boys Till, Holland and Shahbazyan:

tumblr_mshfl1t9Ef1s7k5exo1_250.gif

Brunson looked in far better shape. Till looked a little hung over. Given his passed history of erratic behavior , would not surprise me if he was out partying the night before. Going to fade him from now on.

He looked pretty soft at the weigh ins too. When I saw how much bigger Brunson was @ the weigh-ins, it was a red flag.

The only victory he has @ 185 was a close one versus Kelvin. We've never seen him face a good wrestler, that, combined with the size difference, and me waking up to see a 30 point swing on the line, caused me to finally pull the trigger on Brunson, even at +130.

I'm not mad at losing money on a +3300 rd3 spivac prop, I knew there was a high probability of the fight playing out as it did.

I did really think Luigi would win. Paddy has a lot of defensive flaws, but now we know he has a fucking damn good chin.

I don't see how Brunson/Izzy 2 goes any different after watching Izzy shrug off all of Vettori's TDs.

I'd cap Izzy -400, last time he was -260.

I hope Whittaker wins, though.

This fight card wasn't so horrible. A bit surprising that Jack Shore didnt finish off with a ITD. Good fights overall for such a small fight card.

Well Till did look odd during the weigh in. What was up with him and the redness on his skin? did he go somewhere on the beach before the fight? not to be rude to the fighter but when i saw him he looked quite good on the weigh in..
Brunson looked great so much for the cardio issues that some had a claimed about Brunson.

This fight card wasn't so horrible. A bit surprising that Jack Shore didnt finish off with a ITD. Good fights overall for such a small fight card.
he had an injury going into the fight and re-aggravated during round 1 apparently so he just cruised. always annoying not knowing about these injuries before fights would make betting approaches much easier

Well Till did look odd during the weigh in. What was up with him and the redness on his skin? did he go somewhere on the beach before the fight? not to be rude to the fighter but when i saw him he looked quite good on the weigh in..
Brunson looked great so much for the cardio issues that some had a claimed about Brunson.
probably, i theorize he didn't walk out with entrance music, because loud music is bothersome when you have a hangover.

Back