~ Tim Kennedy/Afghanistan ~

Seriously, I definitely support our military personnel and supported going after Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda/Taliban, but I'm sick of the military hero worship. "Protecting our freedom" .... from goat and sheep farmers hiding in caves half a world away whose best 'attack on freedom' was flying planes into buildings 20 years ago ... I don't think our 'freedom' is really in jeopardy. Everybody knows people in the military, they are regular people doing a job they signed up for. They can be heroes or not. Just putting on a uniform when you're 18 doesn't make you a hero.
I can't think of another country that so romanticizes military service like the U.S. does.

Last edited:
I can't think of another country that so romanticizes military service like the U.S. does.
Lol try going to another country and find out ..

anyways...
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/state-department-steal-credit-rescue-4-americans-organizer
State Dept trying to steal credit for rescue of 4 Americans from Afghanistan, organizer says: 'Total lie'
Cory Mills and a private team of military veterans led the effort to rescue Mariam and her three children from Afghanistan

Most of those are authoritarian regimes. I'm going to ask you to elaborate on The Netherlands.

Most of those are authoritarian regimes. I'm going to ask you to elaborate on The Netherlands.

India's also got a very high opinion of their military. They have a strong sentiment toward military rule even, as I recall. So does my country and a few other corrupt democracies.

these guys are hopelessly propagandized

talking about the military there being heroes, fighting evil and protecting children, when they just last week literally bombed and massacred an entire innocent family, the youngest being 2 years old. it also turned out that most victims didn't die when the bomb went off but when US and Turkish troops panicked and opened fire on civilians after it went off

there is nothing heroic about invading foreign countries, especially nothing heroic about bombing and killing people for 20 years and then leaving your allies there to die while pretending to care

The Afghan war was a multi trillion money laundering scheme. Nothing more. I feel sorry for soldiers used as pawns and Afghans caught up in globalist schemes.

Back