Time for Blaydes to go Bellator

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
His time in the ufc is coming to an end. Might as well start prepping for the bellator walk.

#2 in the division until last night with numerous wins over a number of decent names. Never showed any signs of being chinny. Constantly improving striking, dominant wrestling.

But sure, send him off to Bellator lmao. You people are ridiculous.

Take it what it was: a mistake by Blaydes and a solid win by a perennial underdog in Lewis who was able to exploit said mistake. That's all it takes at this level of competition, especially at Heavyweight with a power-puncher like BB.

I'm so sad that they never cut that chookigian bitch that always yells for 15 minutes while throwing jabs to the air in every fight after she lost to Andrade. That was the perfect opportunity to give her the Fitch treatment, she had already lost to Val before.

If she stays then Blaydes can stay, as boring as his fights can get, he is not as bad as that bitch

Why? Because he lost a fight against a top contender with massive KO power who clipped him?

GTFOuttaHere

According to some sherdoggers might as well send every fighter that takes a L to Bellator.

<Bottle.gif>

Last edited:
Reactions: Yep
Ranked #2 lost to best one punch artist in the division after dominating most of the fight = failed
<5><mma4>

Sherdog today has been pure and utter dogshit. Idiotic takes and threads like this.

Hes a 30 year old top 5 level HW who lost a fight he was winning via flash KO vs a guy who is known for his Hail Mary come from behind KOs. The UFC would be pretty dumb to let him go.

30 year olds cant improve, especially at HW <puh-lease75>

Stipe had no business in the UFC after Struve TKO'd him. <puh-lease75>
Black Beast had no business in the UFC after Matt Mitrione finished him in 41 seconds and Shawn Jordan cracked his shit for the 2nd time<puh-lease75>

The list goes on and on. Blaydes is happier on the ground where he takes less punishment and he's had a reasonable modicum of success in the top 10 over the past few years except for the few times he's been caught, but of course getting caught makes you a can like Stipe or Derrick Lewis <puh-lease75>

Might as well. He loses to Big Frank, Stipe, and Black "Derrick Lewis" Beast. More names are just going to be added to that list. Dude will never touch gold.

Bellator would love to have him because he’s still young, but UFC HW isn’t exactly stacked, they need high level contenders like Blaydes. Regardless of whether Dana doesn’t like him there’s no way he’s getting cut while he still clearly has so much value left.

He is kinda like a typical BT fighter/signing. Just below the top tier and gets mixed results against contenders. When contracts are up those are the guys UFC sometimes lets go and BT gets them. Like Rumble, Bader and Corey. Guys who are just below the very top and aren't dominant contenders. They can then be champions in BT.

But Blaydes is young while UFC's HW div is old. And he's good. So by default he should keep winning enough than losing and eventually getting a title shot.

whys that? hes had 2 runs as a contender where he was 1 win away from a title shot, and hes lost both big fights

they give him good match ups and he headlines cards

He’s a bore. I’m just giving you my opinion. I might be 100% wrong but I think they don’t like him.

Blaydes said he’s never spoken to Dana white before? He also commented that
'He likes guys who give highlights'

I agree. He talks a lot of shit about the UFC and fighter pay. And it’s gonna be a long road back to contention. And he’ll most likely never beat Big Frank. Fuck it, go be champ.

Ridiculous overreaction.
Unfortunately, this has become a trend on numerous topics.

Back