Titan 39 - JZ vs Healy

just saw a line for levan makashvili for CES tonight.....why the fuck was he cut from the ufc?

Probably cause hes boring

his fights for sure were boring...just weird seeing a guy get cut coming off a fight he would of won if he wasn't deducted a point in the jackson fight. dude almost beat hacran too, not like he lost to some scrub doing his tenure. thought he had solid boxing and good wrestling. much worse guys in the ufc

his fights for sure were boring...just weird seeing a guy get cut coming off a fight he would of won if he wasn't deducted a point in the jackson fight. dude almost beat hacran too, not like he lost to some scrub doing his tenure
Not that surprised, UFC seems to be putting value on action fighters more than ever these days. Wouldn't even be shocked if Hacran got cut after the Swanson loss.

where can i find lines for tonight? euro books only.

Titan FC 39 Risk $710.00

Pat Healy (-195) vs Gesias Cavalcante $195.00 for $100.00
Deivison Ribeiro (+400) vs Andre Harrison $50.00 for $200.00
Dhiego Lima (+120) vs David Michaud $100.00 for $120.00
Luciano dos Santos (+450) vs Kurt Holobaugh $50.00 for $225.00
Kenny Gaudreau (+350) vs Micah Miller $50.00 for $175.00
Abdiel Velazquez (-145) vs Alexis Vila $145.00 for $100.00
Carina Damm (-120) vs Sarah Alpar $120.00 for $100.00

Velazquez because he will be way, way more dangerous... and will probably win a lot of decisions. And he is facing a 45 year old.

Last fight for Abdiel was a month ago apparently. Over a year for Vila, who is also 3 losses in his last 4. This is a gimme or are we being conned?

Santos DEC +890 for 3 round fight that is favored to go to a decision

Alex vila is 45, no way I would bet him as a favourite, degen stabbing the other guy
Lines flipped at some point. Alexis Vila opened at -155, but is now +135.

Since this is a pretty good card in terms of Titan FC, I'll watch it for sure. No bets though.

well i guess i'm on fucking lima as well then. thug life.

Stat wise, Manfio vs. Zequeira is supposed to be a gimme fight for Manfio to pad his record.

Im not even watching this card but just put £25 on every dog except the 45 year old. Degen life!

Manfio poked Zequeira in the eye > the doctor came in and checked him out > the doctor said he can't continue > referee waived the fight off > Zequeira said "let's go, let's go" > the doctor came back in and said Zequeira is good to fight > the referee resumed the fight.

The fight resumed > Zequeira got pushed against the cage > Manfio gets him in a thai plum for 1+ minute > Zequeira eventually eats a knee to the face and knocks him out, and he face plants to the mat.

First time for everything.

Im not even watching this card but just put £25 on every dog except the 45 year old. Degen life!
I almost did that, but of course I'm watching and I found reason to bet three favorites. Healy due to size advantage over Cavalcante, Damm because her opponent Alpar is on short notice and Velazquez because his opponent is 45 years old.

Last edited:
Hopefully Raush Manfio gets signed to the UFC so we can capitalize on his lack of skills. He's another Team Nogueira fighter who has a padded record, and doesn't offer much in the cage.

His best tools are body kicks and thai plum.

never seen a dude with dreads have a hairline like that

Back