Titan 39 - JZ vs Healy

damnnnn that bitch is hot as fuck
Is that the CEO of Titan FC's daughter? He's gonna blow his money trying to make her famous as a pop singer like Hulk Hogan with his daughter Brooke.

Titan 39 Risk: 561.50
Healy -193: 192.50 for 100
NOT harrison DEC: 56.50 for 50
lima +122: 150 for 182.50 / O2.5: 87.50 for 50
alpar +100: 50 for 50
gaudreau +370: 25 for 92.50
---

sorry for late post, been preoccupied

i think healy wears down JZ. don't think JZ has it anymore. quick KO is JZ's a fear if ref is trigger happy on an early stoppage, but i'll take the risk

i actually think harrison could finally get a finish here. he throws hard, man, he can ko some dudes. question ribeiro's defense and heart a little bit. that said, harrison looked flawed defensively against siler, so if ribeiro catches him, so be it.

lima i already explained; i don't think michaud is the kind of guy who starches lima. i think he slows down in fights, this is 5 rounds.. he shouldn't be 170. lima way bigger, more well rounded. sure, he could get ko'd, it's dhiego lima. taking the gamble here, too, i guess.

alpar i'm mostly just fading damm. not tail-worthy at all. she looks kinda slow but she's not afraid to stnad in the pocket and throw down. i think damm has slowed down and isn't as physically gifted as she once was.

gaudreau is even less tail-worthy. it's kinda a forced bet for me. i'm not impressed by gaudreau on tape. he fades. miller can prolly work him from the top. but +370 against micah.. screw it (could be fueled by how slow cole looked against caceres, even tho i'm aware they are different human beings lol.)

not confident :p hopefully lima and healy get it done.

Is that the CEO of Titan FC's daughter? He's gonna blow his money trying to make her famous as a pop singer like Hulk Hogan with his daughter Brooke.

id do bad things for a night with her

no clue how to score that round...maybe valasquez

weirdest vila fight ever....10-9 vila?

29-28 velazquez

The corners made that fight exciting haha

Please no robbery. The kid danced all round 3. But should be 3-0

i'm shitfaced again which means the money is coming to me. when is the lima fight?

Back