Titan 39 - JZ vs Healy

i put £50 on lima and a pussy £13 double of velasquez/JZ.

Is this amateur hour today? Why didn't they read the scores? Don't just tell us majority decision. I need to start a gambling related Twitter to complain to Titan FC.

can't believe i just bet on a guy who brings his fucking cat with him because he thinks it brings him good luck. fuck my life

nvm the other dude brings the cat...thank god

Last edited:
Not understanding the love for Lima. I was on Vila small, on Miller, Harrison, Holobaugh, Michaud, Damm ITD, and Healy/JZ ITD.

Is this amateur hour today? Why didn't they read the scores? Don't just tell us majority decision. I need to start a gambling related Twitter to complain to Titan FC.

hate when the scores aren't read...makes no sense

usman with a big smile on his face thinking about how he wants to fuck the interview girl

.3u alpar +100...degen play
Short notice for Alpar. Titan FC put out an open call on the UG for an opponent for Damm no more than three weeks ago: "Must have at least eight fights and a winning record and be willing go drive to South Florida to fight Damm." Alpar took them up on it.

Short notice for Alpar. Titan FC put out an open call on the UG for an opponent for Damm no more than three weeks ago: "Must have at least eight fights and a winning record and be willing go drive to South Florida to fight Damm." Alpar took them up on it.

lol yea i added a bit more on her actually. .66u now. fade of a damn really

Back