Titan 39 - JZ vs Healy

That final minute, yikes. 2 and 5 were close, will be deciding factors. Honestly I'd score them both 10-10 for 49-48 Michaud

R1: Michaud (clear round)
R2: Michaud (close round, could go either way. Lima got a take down but didn't do much with it, while Michaud had effective striking. Michaud slowing down.)
R3: Michaud (clear round. Michaud got his 2nd wind and showed effective striking & landing a lot, while Lima started the round looking really tired.)
R4: Lima (Lima dropped Michaud with a sneaky punch. However, he spent like 1:30 to 2 minutes on top without doing any damage, as he was trying to get into full mount.)
R5: tie (close round. both guys were landing a lot. Michaud got a take down, but didn't do anything with it.)

Michaud 3-2, imo.

R1: Michaud (clear round)
R2: Michaud (close round, could go either way. Lima got a take down but didn't do much with it, while Michaud had effective striking. Michaud slowing down.)
R3: Michaud (clear round. Michaud got his 2nd wind and showed effective striking & landing a lot, while Lima started the round looking really tired.)
R4: Lima (Lima dropped Michaud with a sneaky punch. However, he spent like 1:30 to 2 minutes on top without doing any damage, as he was trying to get into full mount.)
R5: tie (close round. both guys were landing a lot. Michaud got a take down, but didn't do anything with it.)

Michaud 3-2, imo.

Agreed but head kick took the 5th for Lima.

If Lima wins moving back the whole fight.....

Michaud 3-2/

Conor bless me. Sorry Michaud backers, I scored it for him. close fight

Lol - not surprised with an org like Titan.

Sorry Michaud backers, robbery.

Well deserved, could've gone either way. Lima edged this due to damage imo

Just lol at calling robbery.

I thought that was Lima. More damage, got the knockdown to steal the 3rd maybe.

And Michaud just hopped up and down most of the time. Anyways, close no doubt. I thought it was correct though.

i'm pretty drunk man i could be way off but i had it:

r1 michaud
r2 lima
r3 michaud
r4 lima
r5 lima

"dropped and ended up on my back"

That's the fight right there imo.

Shocked Lima got the decision with that terrible body language... even when hes not in trouble it seems like it.

Back