Titan 40 - JZ vs Assuncao

lol heavyweight slobberknocker. should've just played the DEC line. i told myself i wanted +200 on it, should've just taken the +120 i guess

think linderman edged it, but who knows. wasn't really scoring it round by round

Linderman vs. Mehman was one of the more entertaining heavyweight fights* I've seen this year.

Not technical, but entertaining.

Hopefully this next fight goes quick. That new Vine Comp video just got released on WorldStar.

geez. torres now +140. waited and watched all day.. pulled trigger -120... annnnd now +140. sheesh.

Big line movement against the undefeated young prospect Torres. Had to add a bet at this price:

Jose Torres (+145) vs Abdiel Velazquez $100.00 for $145.00

Big line movement against the undefeated young prospect Torres. Had to add a bet at this price:

Jose Torres (+145) vs Abdiel Velazquez $100.00 for $145.00

Yep, I just hit it too. $500 to win $725

Round 1: Whitney (Santos spent a lot of time pressing Whitney against the cage and holding his leg, but he did no damage. He landed 1 kick and 2 punches from what I counted, while Whitney landed several clean punches. Whitney also landed on top of Santos in that quick moment they went to the ground at the end of the round.)

Nice TKO win for Whitney. He timed Santos after he kept following him around the cage, instead of cutting the cage off.

Whitney was +200

both +200 dogs have won so far... k then..

weird shot that ko'd him, awkward

added a bit more on torres +144, to win 1u now

Anybody like the under 1.5 in the Green/Freeman fight at +125? Freeman is a bit of an unknown to me and I know Green isn't exactly a great finisher, but this seems like a big step down for him despite his opponent's padded record.

yeah I like the under. Pretty sure Freeman has lost, the fight is on youtube. I think he goes for a takedown then gets choked out. Sherdog doesn't always have every fight on the record.

Must be an amateur bout?

not sure but like I said, Sherdog doesn't always have every fight on record.

Green is trying to get into the UFC, not sure if he plays it safe or wants to get a nice finish to get the attention of the UFC.

I never go big on overs/unders. Too unpredictable for me.

not sure but like I said, Sherdog doesn't always have every fight on record.

Green is tying to get into the UFC, not sure if he plays it safe or wants to get a nice finish to get the attention of the UFC.

I never go big on overs/unders. Too unpredictable for me.

Agreed, they are tough to profit on. I'm taking the gamble at this price though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back