Titan 41: Damm vs Faria

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Titan-FC-41-Titan-Fighting-Championship-41-54547

7a7c358553ba4129ae5044a750bb5cc8.png

not a bad card.. few of the tuf blackzilians v ATT guys, harrison defending against popo, where the heck has popo been since bellator run?

Gimme a good line on Jackson, and steep dog odds on Bezerra please

you're obviously saying you think jackson can keep it standing?
Yeah I like Jackson's potential. Think he'll be too fast, stay rangy and pick apart Carl. Wouldn't be surprised if hes a slight dog so i'm positive i'll get something playable.

Titan FC CEO Jeff Aronson says the ladies are the main event on this card because it's the first women's title fight and a trilogy fight in which the participants hate each other due to the way the last fight ended in a broken arm and post-fight blows. Besides that, Cristiano "Soldier Boy" Souza is in for Steve Carl vs Jason Jackson. Also, because Freddy Assuncao injured his hand that's why Alexandre "Popo" Bezerra is challenging Andre Harrison for the featherweight belt instead of their now lightweight champion Freddy. Lastly, 135 pound tournament semi-finalist Andrew Whitney who looked great recently, apparently talked himself out of a shot at the vacant bantamweight title against bracket opposite Sherapov when he bad mouthed Titan FC.

Titan FC CEO Jeff Aronson says the ladies are the main event on this card because it's the first women's title fight and a trilogy fight in which the participants hate each other due to the way the last fight ended in a broken arm and post-fight blows. Besides that, Cristiano "Soldier Boy" Souza is in for Steve Carl vs Jason Jackson. Also, because Freddy Assuncao injured his hand that's why Alexandre "Popo" Bezerra is challenging Andre Harrison for the featherweight belt instead of their now lightweight champion Freddy. Lastly, 135 pound tournament semi-finalist Andrew Whitney who looked great recently, apparently talked himself out of a shot at the vacant bantamweight title against bracket opposite Sherapov when he bad mouthed Titan FC.

LMAO @ Whitney getting in trouble. I read parts of that interview too.

Smh @ Carl being out. Was hopeful Jackson would be a dog and was gonna hammer it good

i don't know most of these fighters but hey, mma on a friday night is always good.

Not a bad card. Interested to see Harrison fight again, still remember that leg break in his last fight. Yikes.

Driving. Titan Dogs Out...

Very surprised that da mm is opening + 165 that line is going to drop I'm pretty sure

Taking Damm +165 for above stated reason.. and 150/100 o2.5

Also small harrison o3.5 -175

Surprised there was so much early action on these lines. Dogs and overs bet down pretty quickly in minutes.

lol, cuts off right before damm

wtf @ faria bets? how can people lay -200 etc on this chick? blindly fading damm?

it takes a lot for me to lay -200 on anything, no way in hell i'd do that bet. O2.5 way better than faria ML

Back