Title Boxeo Fight Gloves *Updated with pics!*

DrDoom

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hey guys! I figured since I didn't see any reviews on these on here and they were only like $40 I'd just snag em up and try em out!

Mind you I've only logged about 40 rounds or so on the bag/mitts so this is just a prelim review.. Upon receiving them I was excited to try them out at the gym but unfortunately there was no classes the whole week so I decided to try em out on my heavy bag at home, I love the pop you get when hitting the mitts with these though and since they're fight gloves I don't believe I'll hit the bag with them too often, I plan on using these for Mitts/DE mostly. They are a bit wider than my 12oz Reyes training gloves, I did a little bit of light sparring with them and going about 30-40% power I got not one complaint about them being hard or my knuckles going through, but then again I do put 2x LeRoy wraps on + I made my own knuckle guards with a whole set of LeRoy wraps (just wrapped them around my knuckles and put tape over the edge..)

I went with the gold/black combo and I really like the way these gloves look, the gold isn't really shiny, it's more of a dull gold color which looks pretty nice! I also have to put this out there now for anybody who doesn't like snug gloves, these are super snug with 2x LeRoy wraps on each hand and honestly they are really protective for being fight gloves.. I have nerve damage in my hands from being a diabetic so I'm extremely picky about my gloves, I'd absolutely LOVE if title made these in 16oz because they are extremely comfortable!

I guess one of my only complaints is that the stitching does look kinda weak in spots, but only time will tell if these last.. If I can get a good 6 months outta them I'll be happy to be honest because I didn't expect much at all from these at first.

For the price I paid for these I'm extremely happy with them for sure! I know they went up in price since the Holiday and are like $70 now, which isn't outrageous but I know there are a lot of other fight gloves around that price range or cheaper (Twins fight gloves are pretty cheap and nice as well!) But overall I'm really happy with my purchase! I'd give em an 9/10 rating

Pros-
Nice pop when hitting the mitts/pads
Extremely comfortable, feels broken in as soon as you put em on
Lining is smooth, hands don't get hot inside the gloves and they also dry fairly quickly
Snug, thumb isn't awkward feeling
Feel extremely light, basically like I have nothing on my hands at all

Cons-
Questionable stitching
Already have quite a few scuffs on the gloves after only a good 40 or so rounds with em.

Last edited:
I left my Rival fight gloves at the gym but here is a pair of 12oz Reyes next to the 12oz Title Boxeo to compare size..

Last edited:
Nice man! But being fight gloves, did title tell you how many rounds these are good for?

Nice man! But being fight gloves, did title tell you how many rounds these are good for?

Nope haha, I was kinda surprised with that. I bought the Rival Guerrero fight gloves too, I went on a shopping spree over the holidays haha.

Thanks for the review. Look forward to seeing the pics.

Did you get the slim or the puffy Rival fight gloves?

Thanks for the review. Look forward to seeing the pics.

Did you get the slim or the puffy Rival fight gloves?

The Rival gloves seem slim to me haha, I just got the Guerrero in 10oz. I plan on using them for smokers probably. Or getting a pair of Safetec Reyes, since they seem to be fairly protective from what I've heard and probably 8oz because I'm only 140lbs nowadays haha

I definitely dig the gold/black combo. I really wish Title would make these into training gloves and do like 12,14,16,18oz (like an old school pair of gloves, hell even add some old school colors) I'd buy multiple pairs for sure, these gloves are definitely comfortable as hell and feel great!

Nice pics. The gloves look more beige than gold, or is it the lighting?

Here's a few extra pics of just my two 12oz pairs of Reyes, no particular reason why lol

why are the reyes logos so small? Im not familiar with them.

I bought both of them used, the red pair about 2 years ago or so and the yellow pair I just got a few weeks ago. I believe they are older models, the yellow one's were in great condition when I got em, like they were rarely used. The reds were a little bit beat up when I got them but those things are freaking indestructible it seems haha.

Just looked on google and on boxingscene somebody said they are probably pre 2007 made.

Ah got it. Glad someone else appreciates reyes. Btw a5 this point u still loving the titles?

Ah got it. Glad someone else appreciates reyes. Btw a5 this point u still loving the titles?

I enjoy the title gloves, I always try to watch out for good deals like this so even if the gloves aren't very good I'm not spending a lot on em haha. After using Winning, Reyes, Boxeo and even my Shevlin it's hard to appreciate other gloves lol, I feel like I'm babied with it because the quality on all of those is just way above anything else I've used.

I do wanna spring on a pair of 16oz Reyes, for my alternate sparring gloves. There's just something about Reyes that make them so awesome haha

Yeah they were my 1st real gloves and like I said in my review I went back to using Reyes after the long holiday xmas-new years and a few weeks after that and I love them all over again.

Yeah they were my 1st real gloves and like I said in my review I went back to using Reyes after the long holiday xmas-new years and a few weeks after that and I love them all over again.

My first real pair was Fairtex, I thought they were amazing until I got my Casanova gloves.. my god they blew the Fairtex outta the water in every single aspect haha, but I also like Twins so much more than Fairtex.
I'd say my top 5 gloves I've ever used are: My Winning, Shevlin, Boxeo, Reyes and Casanova. I'd throw my Protex3 in there too because they are so protective, but I know people have gotten bad products from Everlast so I feel like I dodged a bullet and got a great pair lol

Hey guys! I figured since I didn't see any reviews on these on here and they were only like $40 I'd just snag em up and try em out!

Mind you I've only logged about 40 rounds or so on the bag/mitts so this is just a prelim review.. Upon receiving them I was excited to try them out at the gym but unfortunately there was no classes the whole week so I decided to try em out on my heavy bag at home, I love the pop you get when hitting the mitts with these though and since they're fight gloves I don't believe I'll hit the bag with them too often, I plan on using these for Mitts/DE mostly. They are a bit wider than my 12oz Reyes training gloves, I did a little bit of light sparring with them and going about 30-40% power I got not one complaint about them being hard or my knuckles going through, but then again I do put 2x LeRoy wraps on + I made my own knuckle guards with a whole set of LeRoy wraps (just wrapped them around my knuckles and put tape over the edge..)

I went with the gold/black combo and I really like the way these gloves look, the gold isn't really shiny, it's more of a dull gold color which looks pretty nice! I also have to put this out there now for anybody who doesn't like snug gloves, these are super snug with 2x LeRoy wraps on each hand and honestly they are really protective for being fight gloves.. I have nerve damage in my hands from being a diabetic so I'm extremely picky about my gloves, I'd absolutely LOVE if title made these in 16oz because they are extremely comfortable!

I guess one of my only complaints is that the stitching does look kinda weak in spots, but only time will tell if these last.. If I can get a good 6 months outta them I'll be happy to be honest because I didn't expect much at all from these at first.

For the price I paid for these I'm extremely happy with them for sure! I know they went up in price since the Holiday and are like $70 now, which isn't outrageous but I know there are a lot of other fight gloves around that price range or cheaper (Twins fight gloves are pretty cheap and nice as well!) But overall I'm really happy with my purchase! I'd give em an 9/10 rating

Pros-
Nice pop when hitting the mitts/pads
Extremely comfortable, feels broken in as soon as you put em on
Lining is smooth, hands don't get hot inside the gloves and they also dry fairly quickly
Snug, thumb isn't awkward feeling
Feel extremely light, basically like I have nothing on my hands at all

Cons-
Questionable stitching
Already have quite a few scuffs on the gloves after only a good 40 or so rounds with em.

Where did you buy these and do they still make them?

I bought both of them used, the red pair about 2 years ago or so and the yellow pair I just got a few weeks ago. I believe they are older models, the yellow one's were in great condition when I got em, like they were rarely used. The reds were a little bit beat up when I got them but those things are freaking indestructible it seems haha.

Just looked on google and on boxingscene somebody said they are probably pre 2007 made.[/QUOTthis is the old logo I've got some red 16oz like these ... beautiful, indestructible

This is the old logo . You'll see this "mexico" logo on old fight gloves if you watch old fights . I've got the same on some red old 16oz Reyes .... beautiful, indestructible . A shame about thumb position though lol

Back