To Cash Out or Not to Cash Out (Part 2)

AK-47

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So Covid-19 has been wreaking havoc on a lot of my picks and accumulators. Now I have this dilemma along with a another treble from the Cutelaba vs Ankalaev card.

Funny thing was this bet was supposed to be Pereira for round 3 finish I was sure thats the bet I placed but whatever.

Now the potential return if I let it stand and win is £8131.50 or cash out now as it is for £739.50.

Question to you guys. When fights get pulled last minute because of covid-19 do you guys cancel/cash out the bet before hand and place a new one or just stick with it and ride it out?

On another note. When do the refs get assigned to an individiual bout and where can I check for this information. Because in the overeem fights if it wasnt Herb Dean reffing I felt like there was a lot of refs who would have jumped in and stopped it (3rd and 4th round) when he was defending barrage of punches against the cage. I felt he was fine and defending most of it

Attachments

• bet365.jpg
    bet365.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 30
I'm no fan of parlays in general, and I'm even more confused by them for long-shot props. Hitting something like Overeem by finish in round 5 or even St. Preux in round 2 is so difficult and unlikely by itself, why would you force yourself to have to get it multiple times to see any return? Like, not satisfied with having to win the lottery once, you force yourself to do it 3 times.

Absolutely, 100% cash out and enjoy your nice profit off a small investment. Considering Romanov gets thoroughly tired after 1 round, betting him by round 3 finish is even less likely than the odds you got.

I'm no fan of parlays in general, and I'm even more confused by them for long-shot props. Hitting something like Overeem by finish in round 5 or even St. Preux in round 2 is so difficult and unlikely by itself, why would you force yourself to have to get it multiple times to see any return? Like, not satisfied with having to win the lottery once, you force yourself to do it 3 times.

Absolutely, 100% cash out and enjoy your nice profit off a small investment. Considering Romanov gets thoroughly tired after 1 round, betting him by round 3 finish is even less likely than the odds you got.

haha I usually pick the 3 fighters I feel will get the finish and just throw in £20 on random round selections for a bit of fun. I never bet a large amount on these anyway normally £1 on each triple. St Preux round 2 or 3 finish was a likely outcome in my book. same with overeem I predicted a late finish also. The romanov bet I just threw in their to juice up the return. But you never know

Its a strategy, Playing different rounds parlayed x 27. Eg. fight 1 win rd 1 x fighter 2 win rd 1 x fighter 3 win rd 1. So you do them at all possibilities, which is 27 bets. Which by the ticket you showed would cost 45 British pounds (3x3x5).

Last edited:
let it ride dude its 3 bucks
I know right that’s what the voice coming from the left shoulder is saying. But from
the right I hear “well technically it’s £750 now”

might cash out a £1 and let the rest ride

First of all grats on sick x240 multiple hit. This must be the easiest cash-out no? Would you bet 750 gbp on romanov winning r3? I don't even think x10 odds is great for such specific prop.

If u cash out its ez 736++

If u let it ride and lose u have nothing. Dont succumb to the greed.

Good chance the last leg voids anyway, no? Don't think the fight's been rebooked. You'll probably be better off with a voided final leg than a cash out.

Good chance the last leg voids anyway, no? Don't think the fight's been rebooked. You'll probably be better off with a voided final leg than a cash out.

Yeah not bad idea to talk customer support. Some bookies have policy if match is moved +3 days they'll void the bet. I'm pretty sure i've had bets voided like this (in other sports) from b365

I mean the cash out is the same value on the ticket as a voided final leg would make it anyway right?

Yeah not bad idea to talk customer support. Some bookies have policy if match is moved +3 days they'll void the bet. I'm pretty sure i've had bets voided like this (in other sports) from b365

all my bets have stood when a fight has been pulled. Even the OSP ones from before when he was pulled and that was over 2 weeks ago. Seems like with covid-19 positives they reschedule 2 weeks later.
According to their policy if its a treble and fight gets pulled it gets downgraded to a double with remaining selections and then down to a single bet.

Last edited:
Don't you dare cash that out, you will cry like a baby if it hits.

Back