To cash out or not to cash out

AK-47

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Placed a bet on the weekend for a treble

I am conflicted whether to cash this out or sit on it.

Pending a reschedule of the Cutelaba vs Ankalaev fight the bet still stands. Even though people are expecting the fight to end with an early KO I am not so sure. Is it worth the risk?

SHERDOG! WHAT SAY YOU?

Attachments

• bet.jpg
    bet.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
cash out immediately, a cashout of 1600 doesnt make any sense at all. 200x3.5=700, 700x1.833= 1283.1. So the cashout should be around that amount, so if you get 1600, cashout as fast as possible!!!!

i thought about this but dont you think he could get gassed and then wrestlefucked for the remainder of the fight
You have more money than me if you’re even considering it lol. Though I don’t think the fight will be rescheduled again tbh.

cash out immediately, a cashout of 1600 doesnt make any sense at all. 200x3.5=700, 700x1.833= 1283.1. So the cashout should be around that amount, so if you get 1600, cashout as fast as possible!!!!

You are right I think i calculated the wrong odds. The broker is not actually letting me use the cash out option just yet as they said they are waiting for the fight to be rescheduled at which point I will be able to cash it out. So it was not displaying the amount under the bet.

You have more money than me if you’re even considering it lol. Though I don’t think the fight will be rescheduled again tbh.

Haha well I made 10K on Werdum by Finish, Shogun By Decision, Whittaker By Decision a few cards ago. just trying to multiply it enough to by a new car :D

Cash-out 100%. That's the least likely of all the fight outcomes to happen.

Haha well I made 10K on Werdum by Finish, Shogun By Decision, Whittaker By Decision a few cards ago. just trying to multiply it enough to by a new car :D
Just that treble? How much did you bet lol??

Back