Tom Clancy's: The Division 2 - Official Thread

Matchmade into Dragov run for more Bullet King farming on Challenging and the host had ALL the directives on. Granted, it was a lot of fun and we won in the end...or lost because no bad boy Bullet King for me. I was running out of ammo quick because of the lose ammo on reload directive so bumrushed it to the restock box in the middle of Dragov's boss arena. Then "Rogue drone detected" and four hunters popped out. They wasted me and the other boob who ran to the ammo box with cluster mines and drones. The other two in our group took out two of the hunters down but an artillery turret took them out when they huddled to heal. Too bad we weren't talking because I feel like we could have fucked them up. Speaking of which, Dragov's line of "Blow this shit. Let's fuck 'em up." and "Ron. Knuckles. You're with me." always makes me chuckle.

Also got a Chameleon to drop out in the wild but it seems kind of shit? You vets feel free to school me if I am wrong. They really need to let you recalibrate exotics since they roll with crappy stats most of the time.

Also, it's dumb you have to do the mission yourself to complete field research and can't accept an invite. :/

Matchmade into Dragov run for more Bullet King farming on Challenging and the host had ALL the directives on. Granted, it was a lot of fun and we won in the end...or lost because no bad boy Bullet King for me. I was running out of ammo quick because of the lose ammo on reload directive so bumrushed it to the restock box in the middle of Dragov's boss arena. Then "Rogue drone detected" and four hunters popped out. They wasted me and the other boob who ran to the ammo box with cluster mines and drones. The other two in our group took out two of the hunters down but an artillery turret took them out when they huddled to heal. Too bad we weren't talking because I feel like we could have fucked them up. Speaking of which, Dragov's line of "Blow this shit. Let's fuck 'em up." and "Ron. Knuckles. You're with me." always makes me chuckle.

Also got a Chameleon to drop out in the wild but it seems kind of shit? You vets feel free to school me if I am wrong. They really need to let you recalibrate exotics since they roll with crappy stats most of the time.

Also, it's dumb you have to do the mission yourself to complete field research and can't accept an invite. :/

Good stuff man!

I did like the Chameleon when I got it pre-update. I haven't got my hands on an exotic yet, but I've got a few named weapons and gear. I'm usually running around the DZ if I'm not playing with @PRIDEWASBETTER , on the Xbone. I'm not sure about your field research issue though... :/

Since finishing the DLC I've had 3 exotics drop pretty randomly. My first one was a Lady Death from a named boss in the streets of New York, then I had a Chameleon drop from a hard level bounty and the latest was an Acosta's Go Bag from an Outcast chest on Roosevelt Island. Stat wise they are all kind of mediocre, but even with that the Lady Death was pretty fun to run around with. I have no luck when I target specific exotic types with targeted loot.

I am way too much of a wuss to go into the DZ, I learned my lesson in Division 1 that I am terrible in there. What world difficulty are most of y'all running? I'm doing Hard at the moment but it's almost reaching the point of being easy. It only gets difficult if I run into a group of elites. I tried Challenging last night for a bit and it wasn't too bad. CP4's were actually kind of a challenge that required me to pay attention and not just rely on my ability to shoot my way out of a mess.

I have a Classic M1a that is insane, it allows me to sit in cover at distance and pick people off. Even up close it's saved my ass when I don't have time to reload my LMG. It is a game changer.

Since finishing the DLC I've had 3 exotics drop pretty randomly. My first one was a Lady Death from a named boss in the streets of New York, then I had a Chameleon drop from a hard level bounty and the latest was an Acosta's Go Bag from an Outcast chest on Roosevelt Island. Stat wise they are all kind of mediocre, but even with that the Lady Death was pretty fun to run around with. I have no luck when I target specific exotic types with targeted loot.

I am way too much of a wuss to go into the DZ, I learned my lesson in Division 1 that I am terrible in there. What world difficulty are most of y'all running? I'm doing Hard at the moment but it's almost reaching the point of being easy. It only gets difficult if I run into a group of elites. I tried Challenging last night for a bit and it wasn't too bad. CP4's were actually kind of a challenge that required me to pay attention and not just rely on my ability to shoot my way out of a mess.

I have a Classic M1a that is insane, it allows me to sit in cover at distance and pick people off. Even up close it's saved my ass when I don't have time to reload my LMG. It is a game changer.

Playing on hard at the moment. I feel that it's the best experience right now.

I play on Normal world difficulty but can run Challenging missions just fine (that Bullet King farm). I should probably bump it up. But, I can't be asked to do all these checkpoints again just to get blueprints. Pretty stupid they tied blueprints to just checkpoints and at Heroic difficulty. WTF, they've said Heroic and above is for synergized teams with great gear who want to challenge themselves. I just read some people have an alternate character to do the daily blueprint project which is still available to level 30 characters. Awful design.

Love the game but there's so many stupid and nonsensical design decisions...like the exotic Coyote's Mask looks sick, why can't I see it on my character at all times?! I remember this being a request in Div 1 and people needed a bug to do this. Stupid.

Also, gear mods need to drop less in the world and have higher stats instead. The whole game really needs a long balance pass. Recalibration library is genius and awesome. Getting .02 second cooldown from a gear mod is boring. Make the game more fun because the moment to moment gameplay is great and it looks fantastic.

Getting bored of playing indies and wanted to reconnect with a friend so finally booted up Div 2.

Really enjoying it so far DC is a nice change from New York. Finished the first mission for Odessa and logged off.

Any hints or tips for a legacy Div player returning to Div 2 after about 2 years?

Getting bored of playing indies and wanted to reconnect with a friend so finally booted up Div 2.

Really enjoying it so far DC is a nice change from New York. Finished the first mission for Odessa and logged off.

Any hints or tips for a legacy Div player returning to Div 2 after about 2 years?

Well, everything changed since WONY came out. Everybody is back to the drawing board. I'd say just enjoy the sights and story and take your time.

Looks like I started at just the right time. Cheeeaa!

@PRIDEWASBETTER @Strychnine when I get my character leveled up we should run some Incursions or are those not a thing any more?

Incursions aren't a thing any more. They do have strongholds and invaded missions and a Raid. They started Seasons and manhunts, too. There's stuff to do in the endgame.

I'm really digging the new endgame. Recal library, SHD watch, new exotics, and season rewards make it a lot more worth it now.

I'm really digging the new endgame. Recal library, SHD watch, new exotics, and season rewards make it a lot more worth it now.

I like the SHD watch as even though I’m max level, I am still progressing. I don’t think I’ll pay for seasons, but it seems to me that you will be able to partake for free on a limited scale.

I’ve seen many people in game bitching about the DLC, but I honestly feel I’ve gotten my money’s worth. Much more than Breakpoint!

I like the SHD watch as even though I’m max level, I am still progressing. I don’t think I’ll pay for seasons, but it seems to me that you will be able to partake for free on a limited scale.

I’ve seen many people in game bitching about the DLC, but I honestly feel I’ve gotten my money’s worth. Much more than Breakpoint!
Yeah, I was surprised by how much gear you get for leveling the season pass. There's a gun or set piece almost every level or every few levels, on the free track no less. Destiny 2 literally has 2 guns for the whole 100 ranks lol.

FINALLY. The balance is just not in a fun place right now and I feel like a wet tissue paper with the NPCs laser accuracy shotgun blasts from 100m away. Also, I hope they fixed fire taking you down from full armor to 2% health in an instant.

Not sure what to think about this Polarity thing. It was very annoying in a 4 man squad so I dropped out of that team quickly but might not be bad solo. Got a godroll Merciless from the other league exotic cache and then Sweet Dreams during another timed mission run.

Might put the game on hold for a bit and play other things. The endgame is rather dull. They should have added Underground from Div 1 with the Expansion or some sort of Horde mode. I need something else instead of running the same missions over and over.

Thank god! Finally, hopefully it really helps those guys without the DLC. The Polarity event is eh, I hope I can opt out and not lose my progress because it is a pain in the ass sometimes. Hitting the opposite polarity that ran in front of the guy I'm unloading on and getting mauled due to the shock sucks. I did one attempt at the bunker timed event with polarity on and it slowed me down a bit to make sure I was using the right polarity, but damage was up and I melted the final boss insanely fast. He barely had time to make it through the door before his armor broke and died.

Also, I don't know if I'm lucky or cursed because I keep getting the Chameleon and Acosta's Go-Bag, I'm up to 4 of each since the DLC launched. Haven't seen any other exotics drop yet.

Thank god! Finally, hopefully it really helps those guys without the DLC. The Polarity event is eh, I hope I can opt out and not lose my progress because it is a pain in the ass sometimes. Hitting the opposite polarity that ran in front of the guy I'm unloading on and getting mauled due to the shock sucks. I did one attempt at the bunker timed event with polarity on and it slowed me down a bit to make sure I was using the right polarity, but damage was up and I melted the final boss insanely fast. He barely had time to make it through the door before his armor broke and died.

Also, I don't know if I'm lucky or cursed because I keep getting the Chameleon and Acosta's Go-Bag, I'm up to 4 of each since the DLC launched. Haven't seen any other exotics drop yet.

You're lucky! As far as exotics go.... I HAVEN'T SEEN JACK !!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

@PRIDEWASBETTER

Back