Tom Clancy's: The Division 2 - Official Thread

So, I played a little this morning after the patch and it's so much better. Enemies are still a little spongy, but they don't hit nearly as hard. It's perfect, imo.

@Strychnine Sorry to rush off like that. My girlfriend video chatted me and I thought something was wrong. Turns out she just couldn't sleep. lol

Anybody using the green gear sets?

Is it worth it ?

I think that it depends on what your build is. If you want DPS then strikers or Tip of the Spear should be sufficient. If you're building for Dark Zone, then system corruption is supposed to be the way to go, but I haven't tested it out. Hard-Wired is great for skill builds, at least I think so.

Don't go all-in on the Green gearsets either. If you look at some streamers or find a build guide on Youtube, a lot of those guys will use the regular gear or a combo of exotics, plain, and green.

Time to put in time at the laboratory! :)

Anybody using the green gear sets?

Is it worth it ?

If you can build around it, sure. A 3 piece striker (mask, glove, holster) with Fox's prayer and a chest/backpack combo with complimentary talents would be lethal. A Classic M1A would wreck anything up to Heroic.

I'm in awe!
<{Joewithit}>

Yet I wonder how their time would've been if they had ran into rogue agents?

<Ned01>

@Strychnine Sorry about that. I got Delta'd while opening an apparel cache and it crashed everything. :mad:

Back