Tom Clancy's: The Division 2 - Official Thread

Nomad's life would be hell without that pro tip, lol.

The drones in that game were hella cool. Didn't use the explosive one for much except certain vehicles, or in taking down protection vehicles in convoys or Unidad copters that couldn't see us.

Was thinking about going into Wildlands or Division 2 again, as I have the endgame and expansions to do in both. Probably D2 first.

I really liked the Splinter Cell stuff in Wildlands too. Hearing Michael Ironside like a decade after I heard him in the role last. Shivers.

I'm finishing up Wildlands, trying to max out my character now. I got Breakpoint awhile ago and I'm going to fire it up as soon as I'm done! :)

I'm finishing up Wildlands, trying to max out my character now. I got Breakpoint awhile ago and I'm going to fire it up as soon as I'm done! :)

Just finished Breakpoint and it’s DLCs, so much better with the immersive game style that makes it like Wildlands. I never actually finished Wildlands, all I have left is El Sueño to kill, so I’ll get him soon. I will say it’s way more fun going after the cartel.

Just started playing Division 2 again since around the beginning of the lockdowns last year. Some neat gear and enjoying The Summit.

Sadly I don’t think I’ve ever gone back to New York after beating the DLC. The checkpoints didn’t seem to reset/retaken and the missions were cool but I don’t really feel like running them again. Maybe I got burnt out on New York with Division 1, which I still kinda miss with the winter setting.

If you do the manhunts, sometimes you'll have to locate them in NYC. It's a lot of fun and challenging.

I wonder what Division 3 will be like?

If you do the manhunts, sometimes you'll have to locate them in NYC. It's a lot of fun and challenging.

I wonder what Division 3 will be like?

I look forward to Division 3, maybe we’ll see what’s going on the west coast. I really enjoy the franchise overall, I tried the first game out on a whim and I’ve stuck around.

The drones in that game were hella cool. Didn't use the explosive one for much except certain vehicles, or in taking down protection vehicles in convoys or Unidad copters that couldn't see us.

Was thinking about going into Wildlands or Division 2 again, as I have the endgame and expansions to do in both. Probably D2 first.

I really liked the Splinter Cell stuff in Wildlands too. Hearing Michael Ironside like a decade after I heard him in the role last. Shivers.
I miss W/lands so much sometimes; that title had something special to the point of getting lost was fun. Just like you, I loved deploying drones but the explosive payloads didn't see much action. Joe May voicing Nomad (as well as Manny in Div2 coincidentally) was a cherry to top off the experience.

I miss W/lands so much sometimes; that title had something special to the point of getting lost was fun. Just like you, I loved deploying drones but the explosive payloads didn't see much action. Joe May voicing Nomad (as well as Manny in Div2 coincidentally) was a cherry to top off the experience.

Did you ever play as the female in Wildlands? I jacked a save early on, and restarted as her. Until that save got jacked up too, I maybe got like 10 hours in with her.

Terrible voice acting. Like they got an intern to do it. Kind of like Far Cry 2 where they're rushing through the lines to the point where no sentences are used.

Did you ever play as the female in Wildlands? I jacked a save early on, and restarted as her. Until that save got jacked up too, I maybe got like 10 hours in with her.

Terrible voice acting. Like they got an intern to do it. Kind of like Far Cry 2 where they're rushing through the lines to the point where no sentences are used.
Never, no. I guess now I'm thankful for that. :p

Gotta say the work they have put into this game is impressive. I bought warlords over the Christmas sale. Before that I hadn't played since they first released the raid mission. Got to work tier 5 and there was nothing to do. Now I feel like I have a whole new game play play chasing down Faye.

What's this I hear about Resident Evil featuring? Is it a TD2 live event?

Super late to the party, but picked it cheap on the Christmas sale and finally firing it up now that I was able to snag a Series X. About level 10 and it seems like the type of game to not even worry about any sort of build until you finsh the campaign and max your level.

Any tips on skills and perks to pick up, or stuff to avoid wasting point on early?

Super late to the party, but picked it cheap on the Christmas sale and finally firing it up now that I was able to snag a Series X. About level 10 and it seems like the type of game to not even worry about any sort of build until you finsh the campaign and max your level.

Any tips on skills and perks to pick up, or stuff to avoid wasting point on early?

Hey and welcome to The Division! :) I have to admit that going from the previous xbox to the Series X is just insane as far as how this game looks and feels now. After the update I was like... Wow....

I have a few tips...

Beware of mission creep! You could be on your way to take a control point and get dragged into 3 different encounters. As for specializations, I started out with the Sniper and moved through all of them except survivalist. I'm doing technician right now and the drone/turret combo works really well for me.

If you're solo'ing I'd recommend healing shot and pistol shield.

Hey and welcome to The Division! :) I have to admit that going from the previous xbox to the Series X is just insane as far as how this game looks and feels now. After the update I was like... Wow....

I have a few tips...

Beware of mission creep! You could be on your way to take a control point and get dragged into 3 different encounters. As for specializations, I started out with the Sniper and moved through all of them except survivalist. I'm doing technician right now and the drone/turret combo works really well for me.

Do specializations take a lot of grinding to switch up? Haven't read much on end game progression.

I started with the Drone/Turret combo as they seemed to offer extra support going solo for the time being. Just went assault with both to get things going but the sniper turret seems nice to counter some of the enemy snipers.

If you're solo'ing I'd recommend healing shot and pistol shield.

Mostly going solo for now but I'm getting my kid up and running on my old xbox to duo. He's only 10 so won't to crazy, but he's surprisingly good at fortnite so hoping to do some DZ duo stuff with him.

The shield was the next skill I was planning on unlocking. Have the turret/drone currently and unlocked the chem launcher flame rounds, but didn't care for that.

Do specializations take a lot of grinding to switch up? Haven't read much on end game progression.

I started with the Drone/Turret combo as they seemed to offer extra support going solo for the time being. Just went assault with both to get things going but the sniper turret seems nice to counter some of the enemy snipers.

I feel that the grind is just enough for the specializations. When you start finding good parts/add-ons for the sniper turret, it's just nasty. I call it my "magic eraser". :)

IF you go into the DZ, just be prepared to get ganked at any moment. It can be BRUTAL at times! Pro-tip, if you want to get DZ credits, break down the gear you find in the DZ and extract them. I found that out by grinding forever and kept wondering "why can't I get any DZ creds?!?!?" YouTube to the rescue...

Finally cleared the main campaign and opened up a ton of stuff with specializations and I think I figured out the reconfigure system, but optimization still tells me all of my equipment is to low level, so guessing I need new DLC equipment. I just started messing around with breaking down equipment for their skills, but then read that with the level cap increase pretty much all of your gear will be replaced with new gear quickly in the DLC. So going to hit the DLC and level to 40 before I mess with any of that.

Any tips on specializations for mostly solo? Went with sniper since it had the drone upgrades. Reading a little about it, it seemed to have the best perk set. The demolitionist seemed pretty good too.

You're pretty much spot on. The first weapon you pick up in NYC will be better than pretty much anything you have right now. I was doing solo for the longest with sniper and it did very well. I'm running Technician right now though and it makes any of your gadgets VERY powerful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back