• MI Rogue Nation

• American Made

• MI Fallout

• Lions for Lambs

• Knight and Day

• Jack Reacher Never Go Back

• The Mummy

Results are only viewable after voting.
im not sure which one i favor between ghost protocol, rogue nation and fallout. i think ive seen rogue nation the most times followed by fallout and then GP

War of the Worlds for me. Last Samarai a close 2nd. Tear jerker of an ending. Ken Watanabes death, soldiers get on their knees out of respect. .phew....

Big fan of Hiroyuki Sanada. Guy is badass in every movie I see him in.

1200px-Hiroyuki_Sanada_2013_%28cropped%29.jpg
he was great as scorpion too

Edge of Tomorrow for sure followed by Last Samurai then Collateral.

I really like Oblivion, but I think Minority report is a better film. Haven't seen Collateral.

Minority Report, Edge of Tommorow, Collateral.....Not sure which to pick, they were all great.

Until looking at the list I never really gave him credit for how many great films he’s been in the last two decades

I don't even remember which MI was which aside from the one with Thandie Newton.

Edge of Tomorrow - Absolutely loved this film.

He has a lot of good ones on that list also

Other notables..

Collateral
Tropic Thunder
Minority Report
The Last Samurai
Jack Reacher

This is the truth. Total insult to the books and character overall

I reckon Lee Child knew he was retiring from writing the books and went for the cash.....don't blame him if that's what he's done...

I reckon Lee Child knew he was retiring from writing the books and went for the cash.....don't blame him if that's what he's done...
The screen play was lazy and casting Cruise was an insult to the character.

The screen play was lazy and casting Cruise was an insult to the character.

Just because there's a 12 inch height and 80lb weight disparity between the characters....

I want to say Collateral, but Tropic Thunder was the only time I ever mentioned Tom Cruise and Oscar worthy in the same breath.

Back