Tom Deblass being humble - DO NOT LET THIS S--- GO

brollikk

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

just sharing this gem - I want everyone to know how Tom Deblass conducts himself on the regular. This is absolutely not the first offense (this is a COMMON occurrence).

He has prayer hands and bible verses tatoooed on his body and posts all this self righteous crap all the time. I am surprised that someone like him, whose wellbeing and carreer rely so much on social media success, posts shit like this especially in 2020 and expects no repercussions.

Make no mistake - this is a prime example of absolute human filth. You are all free to make your own judgement on him - but I know where I stand.

just sharing this gem - I want everyone to know how Tom Deblass conducts himself on the regular. This is absolutely not the first offense (this is a COMMON occurrence).

He has prayer hands and bible verses tatoooed on his body and posts all this self righteous crap all the time. I am surprised that someone like him, whose wellbeing and carreer rely so much on social media success, posts shit like this especially in 2020 and expects no repercussions.

Make no mistake - this is a prime example of absolute human filth. You are all free to make your own judgement on him - but I know where I stand.

He is a hypocrite for sure and it is no wonder gary and ryan act the way they do when they have him for a leader.

ll toms a chad love how he puts people n their place xD funny how people online think that if you randomly try to attack insult them that they are suppose to bow down and not respond back

i think hes a great man and leader personally and doesnt take filth off anyone who try to fuck with him first

Well, if OP didn't make Tom look bad, this sure did.
lol no you are just one of those pos people who think its k to poke at people then when they go abck at you try to play vitim thats called being scummy now do try to defend your position on why you think its ok to randomly just attack someone online i cant wait to see what type of morals you have for this

When I watch his stuff online I always wonder if I could beat him in a gi match.

i think hes a great man and leader personally and doesnt take filth off anyone who try to fuck with him first
Jesus. First, once again man... PUNCTUATION. Use it. I quoted the message above because its the only thing you posted in this thread that's even slightly easy to read.

Second, did this person attack him first? Because there's no evidence of that in that screenshot.

Third, an initial attack is irrelevant. There is no fucking way I would consider someone a good leader when they respond by telling their star students to "please fuck his girl because you know this stupid hick cunt isn't doing it right." That's so stupid and immature I don't even know where to begin.

For example, I consider my coach a truly good leader and I KNOW that you would never, ever catch him posting something so ridiculous and immature online, regardless of any initial attack.

I used to respect Tom deBlass because I only saw his highly curated online presence. I've since lost all respect for him.

I still think tom’s a decent guy but let’s face it, the online world is full of absolute hateful fucktards who want nothing more than to see other people fail. Tom just makes the mistake of reading too much into everything sent his way, included the insults from people who don’t know him. He’s a bigger figure online and message after message of people that don’t even know you just tearing into you would be tiresome to anyone. He should just not read it in the first place.

Either that or it’s roid rage :cool:

Last edited:
Jesus. First, once again man... PUNCTUATION. Use it. I quoted the message above because its the only thing you posted in this thread that's even slightly easy to read.

Second, did this person attack him first? Because there's no evidence of that in that screenshot.

Third, an initial attack is irrelevant. There is no fucking way I would consider someone a good leader when they respond by telling their star students to "please fuck his girl because you know this stupid hick cunt isn't doing it right." That's so stupid and immature I don't even know where to begin.

For example, I consider my coach a truly good leader and I KNOW that you would never, ever catch him posting something so ridiculous and immature online, regardless of any initial attack.

I used to respect Tom deBlass because I only saw his highly curated online presence. I've since lost all respect for him.
lol funny how people here try to act all self righteous and when someone else doesn't agree with them they try to attack said person. it just goes to show how scummy they truly are

I still think tom’s a decent guy but let’s face it, the online world is full of absolute hateful fucktards who want nothing more than to see other people fail. Tom just makes the mistake of reading too much into everything sent his way, included the insults from people who don’t know him.

Either that or it’s roid rage :cool:
exactly people try to badger celebs all the time and anytime the celeb fires back they are like omg omg omg what a jerkkkkkkkkkkkk lol. it obviously stems from complete jealousy of that persons life compared to their own thats where the hate stems

eye for an eye

lol funny how people here try to act all self righteous and when someone else doesn't agree with them they try to attack said person. it just goes to show how scummy they truly are
Who's attacking who now? What are you talking about?

Who's attacking who now? What are you talking about?

im referring to most people who do that also i doubt very seriously that tom deblass a top level bb who makes insane money coaching some of the top grapplers the sports ever known cares for the respect of a random blue belt

lol the fact u randomly tried to message me and act that way all cause i said i still respect tom and wont go along with your hatred of him made you try to attack me lol

It's definitely out of line. Doesn't he have a little daughter? Would he like somebody else use her (even in a couple of years) to insult a third person in this morbid way? Meh.. I'd "understand" if it was some generic roided meathead, but he often portrays himself as some kind of role model, it's hypocritical to preach respect and brotherhood one day and act like that the other.

No idea what the guy that started it said to him, but even if it was so bad, he should have just take it with him.

Awesome to see Ted have such a quick turn around - one day giving to the proverbial finger to everyone by training and coming up with the stupidest justification, next day mr. socially responsible martial arts instructor:

deblass phoney.png deblass phoney 2.png

Awesome to see Ted have such a quick turn around - one day giving to the proverbial finger to everyone by training and coming up with the stupidest justification, next day mr. socially responsible martial arts instructor:

View attachment 756271 View attachment 756272

hahahah

maybe you should show Chatri these messages from Tom and see how much of a role model he still is.

im referring to most people who do that also i doubt very seriously that tom deblass a top level bb who makes insane money coaching some of the top grapplers the sports ever known cares for the respect of a random blue belt

lol the fact u randomly tried to message me and act that way all cause i said i still respect tom and wont go along with your hatred of him made you try to attack me lol

Tom is a very insecure person, look at how upset he got over an online comment. He even contacts people's instructors all upset regarding their online comments (read the reddit thread, it happened to the top voted response-guy). This is not someone who is being a good role model at all.

You are free to think what you want about Tom, but at the end of the day - I will also be doing whatever I want to make sure people can see this garbage behavior from him. He makes most of his money from online social media and instructionals - this includes people like you and me. The good and the bad should be on FULL display and people should be free to decide what to do afterwards.

I didn't change a single thing in the image and Tom himself even replied in the thread with some narcissistic comment about how grateful we should be since he gave away "1 million dollars worth of instructionals". The dude can't even acknowledge maybe getting out of line in the screenshotted conversation.

This hypocrite "alpha male" culture has to be completely and utterly expunged from BJJ (and everywhere to be honest).

hahahah

maybe you should show Chatri these messages from Tom and see how much of a role model he still is.
I was tempted to post those screen shots of him training a few days ago; while everyone in the NY/Jersey area is supposed to be in quarantine (and then attempting to justify it by saying well down at walmart . . .) but what would be the point. It would just get forgotten anyhow - I'd say let his conscious take care of him but it appears he has no conscious.

Also, odd that Renzo and Danaher - who preach about respect and martial arts lifestyle - just let this stuff with Ted and his guys slide without ever saying anything.

You said he was a great leader and man. This is not the behaviour of a great man or leader. It's the behaviour of an immature person.

Please point out where I "attacked" you.

Maybe Renzo should have a talk with his guys - ditto Danaher. Gotta love how tom is now playing the victim/aww shucks/I'm only human routinenow.

Back