Tom Deblass being humble - DO NOT LET THIS S--- GO

Didnt you call tom a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: on reddit and ducked tailed out of there when tom called you out?
No, Deblass called ME a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, which is why I called him the same. I have that on tape. I didn't turn tail and run, I got banned. Lol. Who do you think I'm afraid of? Lol

Last edited:
Sigh is it true he couldn't keep a decent job and got arrested because he was coocoo?
Not only have I BEEN employed in the security field, but I'm STILL employed. I got arrested because dudes didn't do their research before judging me. I got released without charges or committment because I didn't do anything crazy or illegal.

Edit: Lol @ talking about unemployment. I ain't hawking home workouts looking for you to front the rent. I'm a hustler fool. Claiming no unemployment at the moment.

Last edited:
Obsession with rank is embarrassing.

I see a man who competed against Gordon Ryan, and didn't get instantly humiliated. That is sufficient proof of grappling competence.

I see a man who competed against Gordon Ryan, and didn't get instantly humiliated. That is sufficient proof of grappling competence.

Gordon wasn't roided out to the skill at that point and had a lot less skill so he was far from who he is now. Also purely surviving for 2 minutes isn't much proof of significant competence.

Gordon wasn't roided out to the skill at that point and had a lot less skill so he was far from who he is now. Also purely surviving for 2 minutes isn't much proof of significant competence.

You could just check local and regional results and see what my actual level is. You could also evaluate Souza with that same scrutiny.

Im sure that jordan is like dan the wolfman. He trained long enough but if you were a black belt ask yourself this question:

Woud you want your name associated with someone as unstable and delusional as him? Literally until the end of time your name would be brought up because you gave a loon a black belt.

This is why his former instructor mike moses had to disown him. He made a public statment about jordan, you can tell the concern/was disturbed at the state of jordans mental health. He disowned him.

Not only have I BEEN employed in the security field, but I'm STILL employed. I got arrested because dudes didn't do their research before judging me. I got released without charges or committment because I didn't do anything crazy or illegal.

Edit: Lol @ talking about unemployment. I ain't hawking home workouts looking for you to front the rent. I'm a hustler fool. Claiming no unemployment at the moment.

What were the charges?

Im sure that jordan is like dan the wolfman. He trained long enough but if you were a black belt ask yourself this question:

Woud you want your name associated with someone as unstable and delusional as him? Literally until the end of time your name would be brought up because you gave a loon a black belt.

This is why his former instructor mike moses had to disown him. He made a public statment about jordan, you can tell the concern/was disturbed at the state of jordans mental health. He disowned him.

These are rumors YOU'RE spreading though.

These are rumors YOU'RE spreading though.
Dude its all over the internet

Tell people to google your name. Its not me. It is you, it is your actions, it is your delusions.

Dude its all over the internet

Tell people to google your name. Its not me. It is you, it is your actions, it is your delusions.

Its all over the internet because other people spread those rumors as well. Thats how rumors work. I said that Carlos Gracie Jr was stealing and then the retaliatory defamation started

Disrespect yeah I doubt it. Try to tell him he's wrong in a somewhat respectful manner, I'd have no problem doing that.
yeah but people here arnt doing that they are legit doging him which is why i hate the internet due to how fake people can be

This comment seems to imply that Tom is a raging maniac.
lol i guess thats todays logic u can try to shit talk people to their face and poke the bear but when they bite back .. "omfg what a maniac!!!!!"

Its all over the internet because other people spread those rumors as well. Thats how rumors work. I said that Carlos Gracie Jr was stealing and then the retaliatory defamation started

just to play devils advocate what was he stealing?

No jordan Mike moses isnt a part of any "conspiracy" , yes he had to deal with you... but i imagine he is so glad he didnt give you a black belt. Jesus imagine him having you in his lineage...

No jordan Mike moses isnt a part of any "conspiracy" , yes he had to deal with you... but i imagine he is so glad he didnt give you a black belt. Jesus imagine him having you in his lineage...

I never said that?

Back