Tom Deblass being humble - DO NOT LET THIS S--- GO

well hes a world class black belt grappling someone in the gi isnt a fight tho anyone would grapple him isnt like your gonna walka way with broken bones
I don't want to fight mma against anyone.
Would seriously consider betting like 1k$ to beat him in gi ibjjf match once the pandemic is over (not fully confident).
Would bet 10k$ against tekkenfan in ibjjf gi (99% confident) any day of the week tho.
I live on a different continent so not sure how we can arrange that.

Last edited:
John can be a snake oil sales men. Pretty cringed tbh.
There is already rumours that Danaher stopped Craig Jones from showing specific techniques that Craig came up for his new bjj fanatic dvd.
Danaher explanation was he wants Craig Jones to keep them secret until the next adcc.

If your students are not using the techniques they are learning in the technical part of the class a huge part of time is wasted as a glorified warm up.
A lot of Galvaos top guys share his jiu jitsu approach.

Steroids?
Not surprised.

But joke aside, I don't have the answer.

Everyone has their own approach to coaching and learning.

Last edited:
I don't want to fight mma against anyone.
Would seriously consider betting like 1k$ to beat him in gi ibjjf match once the pandemic is over (not fully confident).
Would bet 10k$ against tekkenfan in ibjjf gi (99% confident) any day of the week tho.
I live on a different continent so not sure how we can arrange that.
Not to start a shitstorm, but tekkenfan's grappling claims are at great odds with the content of his posts.

There is already rumours that Danaher stopped Craig Jones from showing specific techniques that Craig came up for his new bjj fanatic dvd.
Danaher explanation was he wants Craig Jones to keep them secret until the next adcc.

He did that with Cummings too.

He did that with Cummings too.

With cumming, I gave it the benefit of the doubt.
Meaning, I was not really convinced.
But when you hear it from a person that was there for the second time.
Basically, he tells people to keep it a secret for a particular reason like Adcc which is like next year. Lol.
But I bet to you Danaher will release it on his dvd.

Last edited:
Jordan Tabor is probably some local brown belt level guy that acts like he's some world class black belt but he's not. Tom DeBlass, Kit Dale, those higher level guys would spank Jordan Tabor as he's a nobody. In those 2 matches, you can totally tell Gordon Ryan was just toying around with that bum without even trying.

Steroids?
Not surprised.

But joke aside, I don't have the answer.

Everyone has their own approach to coaching and learning.
Steroids are a key ingredient to the Atos system.
In terms of coaching there obviously a ton of approaches but if you are teaching a guy berimbolos and he does not even try to do them live and just learns half guard from rolling it seems super obvious that the technique part of the class doesn't work work him. Not sure how you could seriously dispute that.

Jordan Tabor is probably some local brown belt level guy that acts like he's some world class black belt but he's not. Tom DeBlass, Kit Dale, those higher level guys would spank Jordan Tabor as he's a nobody. In those 2 matches, you can totally tell Gordon Ryan was just toying around with that bum without even trying.

I never said I was world class at all. I'm a black belt and I perform at the level of regional competitor at black belt, per my tournament records. Kit Dale and Tom Deblass aren't world class either though. World class competitors declare victory AFTER winning matches, not before. The whole "pre-victory" thing is new and weak and I don't do that. You don't duck the match and then celebrate your win with your fans based on how much trash you talked and your marketing campaign. Lol

So no, they wouldn't spank me. One would send a superior grappler while he hides and sends death threats and the other would ask for a 10k wager.

Last edited:
I never said I was world class at all. I'm a black belt and I perform at the level of regional competitor at black belt, per my tournament records. Kit Dale and Tom Deblass aren't world class either though. World class competitors declare victory AFTER winning matches, not before. The whole "pre-victory" thing is new and weak and I don't do that. You don't duck the match and then celebrate your win with your fans based on how much trash you talked and your marketing campaign. Lol
Kit Dale and Tom DeBlass will still whoop your ass easily. Hahahaha. You're pretty much just a nobody, just some local dude that's delusional.

Kit Dale and Tom DeBlass will still whoop your ass easily. Hahahaha. You're pretty much just a nobody, just some local dude that's delusional.
No, they wouldn't. Tom would call in death threats and Dale would demand 10k is what they would actually do. Then their fans would declare victory for them.

I'm a local dude that wins. I don't do the whole "invincible celeb" thing. Some of these guys would win and some of them would lose. We don't know who is who until AFTER the match, so I'm not sure how everyone is declaring victory for their fave celeb.

Last edited:
No, they wouldn't. Tom would call in death threats and Dale would demand 10k is what they would actually do. Then their fans would declare victory for them.

I'm a local dude that wins. I don't do the whole "invincible celeb" thing. Some of these guys would win and some of them would lose. We don't know who is who until AFTER the match, so I'm not sure how everyone is declaring victory for their fave celeb.
You're very good at tapping though against some nobodies. Tom DeBlass and Kit Dale would easily spank you without even trying and at the end, you're gonna be a tap machine like Conor McNugget. A tap machine. LOL!

Those aren't Dale or Deblass though. They don't get auto wins because other people won. You only get your actual wins. And when you enter pro tourneys like that, you get recorded losing too. Niether grappler you mentioned entered. I also notice you didn't post the wins from that day.

Those aren't Dale or Deblass though. They don't get auto wins because other people won.
NO SHIT! They're nobodies. You're a tap machine against nobodies. Hahahahahaha. You're very good at tapping though against some nobodies. Tom DeBlass and Kit Dale would easily spank you without even trying and at the end, you're still gonna be a tap machine like Conor McNugget. A tap machine. LOL!

NO SHIT! They're nobodies. You're a tap machine against nobodies. Hahahahahaha. You're very good at tapping though against some nobodies. Tom DeBlass and Kit Dale would easily spank you without even trying and at the end, you're still gonna be a tap machine like Conor McNugget. A tap machine. LOL!

I'm not a "tap machine". I play each rank and level the same. I just keep losing til I start winning and I'm fine with that. Yes, I do tap a lot. I also win a lot. I'm there. I enter. I have more wins than losses. Those guys would tap more too if they actually entered. However, they don't get credit for wins over me because they don't enter.

Last edited:
I'm not a "tap machine". I play each rank the and level the same. I just keep losing til I start winning and I'm fine with that. Yes, I do tap a lot. I also win a lot. I'm there. I enter. Those guys would tap more too if they actually entered.
You just admitted it! You're TAP MACHINE! Goodnight. I'm done with you for the night. Keep tapping. LOL! hahahaha.

Back