Tom Deblass being humble - DO NOT LET THIS S--- GO

You just admitted it! You're TAP MACHINE! Goodnight. I'm done with you for the night. Keep tapping. LOL! hahahaha.

Eh, no. I have more wins than losses dude. I start each rank and level at the bottom though, just like everyone. So you do get to see me lose. When I think I might lose, I go anyways. I don't stalk the opponent online and declare victory.

Eh, no. I have more wins than losses dude. I start each rank and level at the bottom though, just like everyone. So you do get to see me lose. When I think I might lose, I go anyways. I don't stalk the opponent online and declare victory.
By the way, you're not garbage or anything, you're just not as good as you think you are. And the fact that you promoted yourself to black belt shows you're a douche bag. So you deserved to be a laughing stock in this sport. LOL! Hahahaha. Goodnight, tap machine!

By the way, you're not garbage or anything, you're just not as good as you think you are. And the fact that you promoted yourself to black belt shows you're a douche bag. So you deserved to be a laughing stock in this sport. LOL! Hahahaha. Goodnight, tap machine!

I didn't promote myself. Vinny did. I didn't pay a bribe so Carlos fucked up the paperwork.

As for how good I am, I'm not the one adding wins to my record based on my reputation. I only claim my actual record. I think I'm as good as I am, no more, no less. Which is regional champ at black. Which is kinda what I aimed for and what I claim and do, so...

You're very good at tapping though against some nobodies.
Not sure if trolling or just a moron.

Pat Walsh is seasoned wrestler and mma fighter who competed twice in the UFC at light heavyweight after making the semi finals on TUF 19 (losing to eventual winner, and current top 5 ranked in the world Corey Anderson.) https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Patrick-Walsh-67971

You have to be an absolute moron to think that losing to an animal like Pat Walsh means that Jordan sucks.

I don't know a ton about Simmler, but he finished his MMA career 4-0, though he got brutally KO'ed on TUF. https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dan-Simmler-25065

Not sure if trolling or just a moron.

Pat Walsh is seasoned wrestler and mma fighter who competed twice in the UFC at light heavyweight after making the semi finals on TUF 19 (losing to eventual winner, and current top 5 ranked in the world Corey Anderson.) https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Patrick-Walsh-67971

You have to be an absolute moron to think that losing to an animal like Pat Walsh means that Jordan sucks.

I don't know a ton about Simmler, but he finished his MMA career 4-0, though he got brutally KO'ed on TUF. https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dan-Simmler-25065
I see his posts most times I visit the forum. I wonder the same thing, but I use stronger language.

Jordan isnt horrible, no one who has trained that long with consistency should be. It is most likely his mental instability that has caused black belts to not promote him.

Ask yourself this:

Why would you want to be associated with person with paranoid delusional fantasies about being oppressed by the man?
We arent talking eddie bravo hahaha joking type things. We are tallking about full on delusion.

If you were a black belt, would you want to be linked to that for ever? Thats why mike moses disowned him.

Jordan isnt horrible, no one who has trained that long with consistency should be. It is most likely his mental instability that has caused black belts to not promote him.

Ask yourself this:

Why would you want to be associated with person with paranoid delusional fantasies about being oppressed by the man?
We arent talking eddie bravo hahaha joking type things. We are tallking about full on delusion.

If you were a black belt, would you want to be linked to that for ever? Thats why mike moses disowned him.

No. It was not paying Carlos Gracie Jr money. The rumors were started as soon as I described the encounter. Moses disowned me because he got suckered by Deblass and harassed by the community. Your rumors about me aren't acts I'm responsible for. They're rumors you're responsible for spreading. Notice that you don't even leave a name. Even YOU don't want to be associated with you.

Last edited:
And what does any of this have to do with Tom Deblass calling his friends to rape a girl? I didn't pay Carlos so somehow its ok for Tom Deblass to run around threatening to rape girls? Really nefti? I'm not even in that thread.

wtf is this shit? you post tons of matches of this dude competing against people that most of us know to be fairly high level as a way to say he sucks? post all your vids to show how great you are now or stfu

Nothing about that implied consent or any consideration.

I see you do a lot of work from half butterfly with your leglocks, a great place to launch them from. The videos I saw from you were from 8 or so years ago, so I don't know what your game is like now, but have you done much work on takedowns or standing entries into leglocks? Based on what I see in the videos posted, that could be a great asset. For someone comfortable with half-butterfly, being able to effectively penetrate with a double or single can give you a clear path to that favored position. There's also dropping into it from the tie-up. Then of course, you have the rolling entries, scissor entries and the entries that combine traditional wrestling with rolling entries. I think there's something for just about everyone in the diverse world of standing leglock entries but it just looks like something in that could be a great asset, simply because it will take you where you want to go fast and efficiently.

No. It was not paying Carlos Gracie Jr money. The rumors were started as soon as I described the encounter. Moses disowned me because he got suckered by Deblass and harassed by the community. Your rumors about me aren't acts I'm responsible for. They're rumors you're responsible for spreading. Notice that you don't even leave a name. Even YOU don't want to be associated with you.

How come no one you know would vouch for you? How come no one has come fowsrd and said "ill give him a black belt"? It is because you are a troubled person that needs medication anf counseling, not a black belt.

How come no one you know would vouch for you? How come no one has come fowsrd and said "ill give him a black belt"? It is because you are a troubled person that needs medication anf counseling, not a black belt.

Because they were being harassed too whenever they did. Other people I just didnt want to drag in. No one wants to deal with a lynch mob. And there are people that would give me a belt. I'm not really interested because I don't like making moves under coercion.

Because they were being harassed too whenever they did. Other people I just didnt want to drag in. No one wants to deal with a lynch mob. And there are people that would give me a belt. I'm not really interested because I don't like making moves under coercion.

No Jordan, no one wanted to be associated with you because you are unstable. Simple as that. There is no conspiracy to speak of, no coordinated "lynch mob" (a bit racially charged word dont you think) against you.

Jordan way to subtly slide in the race card. Well done sir, well done indeed. Another angle you found.

Jordan way to subtly slide in the race card. Well done sir, well done indeed. Another angle you found.
Right... as a part pf said lynch mob, once again, you're doing the defamation and rumor mongering AS WE SPEAK. Like, what about that little bit about my collecting scrap for a living? How did that get in there? You're just spewing hate and have been for a while, along with others, including Deblass. People don't wanna be bothered with me because of people like you being around.

Last edited:
I see you do a lot of work from half butterfly with your leglocks, a great place to launch them from. The videos I saw from you were from 8 or so years ago, so I don't know what your game is like now, but have you done much work on takedowns or standing entries into leglocks? Based on what I see in the videos posted, that could be a great asset. For someone comfortable with half-butterfly, being able to effectively penetrate with a double or single can give you a clear path to that favored position. There's also dropping into it from the tie-up. Then of course, you have the rolling entries, scissor entries and the entries that combine traditional wrestling with rolling entries. I think there's something for just about everyone in the diverse world of standing leglock entries but it just looks like something in that could be a great asset, simply because it will take you where you want to go fast and efficiently.

I agree. I'll show you some of my instructionals on that. Right now I'm deep into shaolin, so my takedown game is getting kinda ignorant.

This is where I was at:

Now I'm more into a hwarangdo groove with shaolin up top and scissors beneath.

Right... as a part pf said lynch mob, once again, you're doing the defamation and rumor mongering AS WE SPEAK. Like, what about that little bit about my collecting scrap for a living? How did that get in there? You're just spewing hate and have been for a while, along with others, including Deblass. People don't wanna be bothered with me because of people like you being around.

Ummm i never said that... i think youre mistaking me for another poster.

So there's more than one rumor monger? Because someone claimed on here I couldn't hold a job.

Edit:Correct. That was Kenpeters. You were spreading other rumors. Anyways, you see my point. There are multiple rumor mongers in play here. Its gross. I'm not accountable for shit they make up.

Last edited:
Back