Media Tony Ferguson Releases First Statement Since Loss

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Tony Translated to Regular English : it’s not over for me yet, you could say it’s just the beginning. Why should I reitre now and give the critics the satisfaction of saying I’m done? Now I’m mad

Last edited:

Tony Translated to Regular English : it’s not over for me yet, you could say it’s just the beginning. Why should I reitre now and give the critics the satisfaction of saying I’m done? Now I’m mad

Tony should take Hooker. Winnable fight for him.

Tony should take Hooker. Winnable fight for him.
Tony vs Hooker makes a lot of sense given their rankings and current losing streaks. However I don't see current Tony doing anything to Hooker except get beat up. Prime Tony wins 9/10. Prime Tony is dead though.

Why do all his posts sound like an audition for Def Poetry slam?
images

Up-and-coming fighters will be glad Tony isn't retiring. He'll be in a similar situation that Cerrone is in now.

Who is the highest ranked fighter you can realistically see Tony beating now?

I guess some will say Felder, but I’d go with Leonardo Santos followed by Vinc Pichel.

Tony vs Hooker makes a lot of sense given their rankings and current losing streaks. However I don't see current Tony doing anything to Hooker except get beat up. Prime Tony wins 9/10. Prime Tony is dead though.

Prime Tony almost got finished by short notice Lando lol. Prime or not, Hooker KOs him.

I'm not much of a Tony fan, but we knew Dariush was a bad matchup going in based off of the Castillo fight.
I dunno. I think he has more to offer. Oliveira seems to be on his game finally and Gaethje is a nightmare for most guys. If Tony takes some time focusing on some Muay Thai or some fundamentals, I think he can make a comeback.

Back