Top 15 Disturbing Real Deep Web Sites

Cliffs/List? I hate when i click on an article/thread and then its just a video. I HATE VIDEOS! I'm already watching TV or listening to music, I'm not trying to pause that shit to watch an internet video.

Cliffs/List? I hate when i click on an article/thread and then its just a video. I HATE VIDEOS! I'm already watching TV or listening to music, I'm not trying to pause that shit to watch an internet video.

15. Sad Satan (Weird video game/walking sim thought to use real sounds/images from horrific child abuse. Implicates Margaret Thatcher)
14. Child pron involving sex slave daughters (w/ a price offered to have them executed)
13. 'How to Eat Women' site
12. Animal abuse site
11. Daisy's Destruction (Infamous child pron case)
10. Site where doxxing info gets dumped and is freely available
9. Dark Web Scavenger hunt (Follow the clues get stalked or possibly child pron)
8. People in coffins (How this is above child pron etc idk)
7. gf revenge site that includes doxxing as well nudes (and child pron)
6. Major child pron site
5. 'Child spirits from abortions and miscarriages' - spooky pics of child 'ghosts'
4. DIY vasectomy
3. Dead girls - gore site dedicated to girls inc kids
2. Site where they do messed up experiments on people
1. 'Extreme Boy Stories' - rape/gore involving boys

damn @Zer, thanks for doing the hard work for us. i'm a pussy, i don't want to watch any of that shit.

15. Sad Satan (Weird video game/walking sim thought to use real sounds/images from horrific child abuse. Implicates Margaret Thatcher)
14. Child pron involving sex slave daughters (w/ a price offered to have them executed)
12. Animal abuse site
9. Dark Web Scavenger hunt (Follow the clues get stalked or possibly child pron)
6. Major child pron site
5. 'Child spirits from abortions and miscarriages' - spooky pics of child 'ghosts'
4. DIY vasectomy
giphy (20).gif

12. Animal abuse site
6. Major child pron site
4. DIY vasectomy

Are those SFW?

#1 Should be a site involving hunters taking out viewers of #2-15.

LOL at people hidding themselves in that world. Must be the worst version of the Incels.

Back